Warm-Up

"The Maroon Phoenixes has ousted Golden Mammoths and gains finals versus the Blue Dragons, thanks to the consistent three-point shots of one of this season's leading players, Champ Fernandez. I'm beside him right now—hi, Champ!"

"Uh . . . hello."

"Ayan na nga po, ano, nagtilian na ang mga babae! Anyway, we saw how the Mammoths were leading by twenty points during the first half. What's your secret to not giving up until you finally surpassed their scores?"

"Determination lang. Hindi puwedeng sumuko hangga't may oras, kaya pang lumaban."

"Oooh, wooow, that's really inspiring! Where do you get all this inspiration?"

"Ano . . . there's this girl named Hope San Miguel. True to her given name, she gave me hope. Until now. That's why I'm here. And I continue persevering. At siyempre kay Coach Jawo."

"All right! Thanks, Champ . . . Aaaaand that's it for our APCA men's basketball updates! Back to you, Alvin!"

"Teka, Elena, sino raw si Hope San Miguel? Nakakaintriga!"

"We don't know that, Sheryl, but one thing's for sure—she sure ignited the spirit of Champ."

"Dapat pala may APCA The Buzz portion din tayo. Thanks, Elena!"

"No worries, Alvin!"

"Maraming magwewelga nito, Sheryl."

"True ka diyan, Alvin! Ang dami pa namang fans nitong si Champ. But the real question is—where is this Hope San Miguel and how was she able to inspire Champ this way?"

"Well, who knows? But she's one lucky girl!"