Part 1

"Y/N!!! Have you seen this?" Your fellow member, Minah, called you, waving her phone while running towards you.
You took the phone in her hand and looked at what she was trying to show you. You read the headline of the article:

ZYLIE, DISSED BY BTS' RAPPER SUGA?

You were shocked as you read the article. You were in a girl group called Killers, which is a little hip hop/rock group. You were the main vocal and sub-rapper of the group, so you were confused as to why Suga was dissing you. You weren't even the main rapper... why you?

"What are you gonna do?" she asked you, her face worried.

You went to the diss track on soundcloud to listen to it. He was telling you that you shouldn't be a rapper since you can't rap, just stick to singing and stop trying. He also told you to not use your pretty face to gain fans, to use your talent and not your charms.

"What the hell is his problem?" You asked outloud. You were so shocked and disappointed. Suga was your favorite male idol. You began rapping because of him. Yes, you know you weren't the best in the field but you sure as hell weren't using your face to gain fans. You were working hard to improve.

What boggles you most was the fact that he dissed you even though he doesn't know you. You never even met in person. So... why? He seems to be so angry with the way he spits his rhymes over the beat.

But even though he's dissing you, you couldn't help but admire his voice... his skills... You shook your head and gave Minah a questioning look.

Minah just shrugged and gave your shoulder a pat.

"Are you going to respond?" She asked.

"Do you want Laine to help you?" Laine was your group's main rapper. You shook your head and gave Minah a hard stare.

"I'll show him what I can do."