The Promised BONUS SCENE! ^^

You were surfing the net while taking a short break from your dance practice when you came across an article about your boyfriend, Yoongi.

Curious, you opened it and read the whole news. It was about A.R.M.Y.s trending a hashtag that reads:

#SUGAandRYNcollab

Ryn was a new female rapper that debuted in another all girls hip hop group. You actually liked her for her rapping style and you could sometimes see Yoongi watching her performances because, there's no denying it, that girl really was good. So, you got really curious as to why A.R.M.Y.s would trend that hashtag.

Reading on, you learned that they were screaming for a collab for the two rappers since they think their rapping style compliments each other.

After reading, you went to the comment section and also checked it out. You saw different comments supporting the hashtag. Most of them wanted the collab not just because they think it would be a great performance but also because they wanted to form the two into a couple. They said that Ryn would be a much better partner to Yoongi than you since she's better in rapping and prettier than you. Some also said that they didn't really support Yoongi's decision about dating you and that they were somewhat disappointed that he would date someone from a small group. Others also said you were just using Yoongi to gain some fans.

The latter parts of the comment section was just composed of hate on you but you felt nothing about that since you're already used to it. Ever since you and Yoongi began dating, some of his fans began to bash you. Though there were some who were supportive, the haters were more active.

What took your attention and left an impression on you was the comments saying Ryn would be better for Yoongi than you. You two were already dating for like, 6 months already and you were already deeply in love with the guy but you're not sure about him. He never told you he love you, anyways. He would always just tell you how much you drove him crazy, but never an I love you. So, reading those comments, you began to feel threatened.

What if Yoongi also thinks that Ryn would be better for him? What if that hashtag and the comments that accompanied it made him think about breaking up with you?

You just shrugged the fear that was slowly creeping in you and distracted yourself with more dancing.

"Jagi!" you heard Yoongi called from the front door of your group's dorm. The fear that you felt last morning was continuously growing that when your groupmates asked you to hang out with them, you refused and decided to just stay home and sulk.

You stood up from your bed and went outside to greet Yoongi.

"Hey, oppa," you said, smiling meekly at him.

"You look down. Why?" Yoongi immediately asked as he saw you.

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Now tell me. Why?"

"Not unless you tell me first why you are here," you told him and you saw his brows quirked a little.

"Your friends called me and told me you look like you're sick so I decided to check on you and take care of you. So, are you alright?" he said.

"Yes, I'm fine," you said and slumped down on the sofa. You could feel Yoongi's stare on you. You felt him move beside you and he took your hand in his, his eyes weren't on you when he talked to you.

"Tell me, Jagi. What's wrong? You don't look sick, but I can tell something's bothering you," he asked.

You sighed and decided to just tell him.

"What do you think of Ryn?" You blurted out.

You felt his grip on your hand tightened and he turned to look at you.

"So you saw it already," he said in a tired tone. "I knew this would happen."

He shook his head and ran his other hand on his hair.

"Answer me," you whispered. You feel terrible asking it but you realized you need to know his answer.

Yoongi looked at you in this and told you his answer with all the sincerity and love he could muster.

"I don't think about her at all so I don't know how to answer you," he said. "Y/N, don't mind all those tweets okay? They won't change how I feel about you so don't let it affect you."

You closed your eyes, savoring the sweetness of his statement, before asking the one question you really, really wanted to ask him.

"But, oppa... tell me... how do you feel about me?" you asked quietly.

You felt him stiffen before gently nudging you, making you open your eyes. You saw him smiling down at you before gently giving you a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you, Y/N. That's how I feel about you. And I am hoping that you feel the same way, too," he said.

You felt yourself smile and you hugged him tightly.

"Of course, I do. I love you," you said to him.

"Then, don't be so down again, okay? Ryn is nothing. She's just a good rapper. But for me, you're still the best," Yoongi said and you couldn't help but squeal in joy.

~end