Author's Note

Hi everyone! This is an original story which I'll be updating as the story comes to me. For now, my goal is to upload at least once a week, maybe more, depending on my schedule. (2021/1/15: Updates currently not regularly scheduled.)

Here's a few notes about what it will definitely have:
1. A faithful MC/ML - my pet peeve is when either character cheats on their supposed "love". There will be no cheating, and no love triangles or any other romance that involves more than 2 people.

2. It may have slight smut.... still on the fence with this one, but here's a heads up just in case. I can add in more smut scenes if requested *wink* lmk in the comments!

Edit: yep, there's smut.

3.  Our ML is a yandere. Which means he'll be possessive. He'll be obsessed with our MC. He may do some questionable things to/for her. There will be no abuse, cuz that ain't cool.

4. Some violence. The story takes us through a battlefield, there may be some violent depictions of war.

5. Mentions of child neglect. Our two leads are broken people doing their best to figure life out. In the beginning you may not be happy with the way a child is treated in the story. If you don't like it, then don't read this story. But then again, y'all love reading stories with MCs that have some of the worst backstories...

6. There will definitely be a happy ending. As a reader, I abhor novels with sad or unfinished endings. I'll do my best to tie up all loose strings and create a beautiful happy ending.

Another thing to note: this will be a rough draft. You may notice some plot holes and/or errors in spelling, grammar, etc.

If you have any questions or comments, remember, please leave kind comments :) My name is tofu for a reason. It's super encouraging for me to see what you all say, and I may update more *wink*

This is my first ever piece of written work that's novel length. I'm so excited to go on this adventure with everyone!

Lastly, a disclaimer and copyright: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

To Love, Once Again © 2020 tofu_ofuton

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.

I hope everyone enjoys the ride!

Xoxo
Tofu