Extra Side Chapter (Smut)

Note from tofu:
I felt like writing a smut chappie, okay? Plz don't judge me lol

Below scene is during Sera's first visit after they fell in love, in the tents of the Thornmere camp during the Great War.

————-

In the Prince's tent, away from prying eyes. It's deep into the night, where everyone lays asleep in their own barracks and tents, except for the soldiers who stay up to keep watch over the camp.

A soft woman's voice moans, muffled through the fabric of the tent.

"I....can't take it all" Sera breathes out, flipping her hair behind her. Sweat streams down between her breasts, which Lucien follows with his large palm, down her belly button.

"I'll help you" Lucien pushes up on his elbows, propping the pillow behind him for support.

In the midst of lowering her weight upon his heat, Sera had stopped, torturing them both.

Feeling the rippling waves of Sera's softness swallowing only part of him in, Lucien could feel his mouth growing lax, unable to move as his mind only focused on what was to come.

This was what every soldier dreamed of on the battlefield during the lonely nights.

She felt so full, the thickness of him stretching her, but it wasn't enough. Liquid constantly leaked out of her, lubricating Lucien's entry, yet, she was unable to do the final drop, where he would fill her to the hilt. It was Sera's first time being on top, Lucien looking up at her with fierce eyes as he spreads her legs wider. Hard heat and soft wetness rubbing against each other. Sera didn't know where to put his shaft, crying out a desperate sob as she tries to guide him into her hole. Always, Lucien was the one leading, but know he'd put that leading into her hands.

"Focus on me" Lucien's low voice breathes into her ear as he nibbles her lovely earlobe.

His hands caress her breasts, testing the weight of each breast, pinching the hard nubs with his fingers, rolling them under his tongue.

Sera's eyes flutter open and closed, the wings of her lashes slightly wet.

"I can't, Lucien" Breath growing even more chaotic as Lucien flicks her pink bead and sinks callused fingers into her soft breast, Sera's arm tightens, where it's hooked around his neck.

The whole time, he's licking and sucking her breast into his mouth like he wants to devour her whole, alternating with gripping her jaw to make her mouth open wide. Her small tongue responds with the movements he'd taught her, twisting with his and swallowing down the saliva he made her drink like it was water.

Unable to focus with the mischief Lucien's working on her body, the grip of her other hand loosens around the velvety yet hard as steel rod beneath her.

"You're perfection, you know that?" Lucien can't believe this woman was this perfect. The shyness she was exhibiting, the purity of her not knowing how to fit themselves together, was making him burn even hotter. Where had this woman been, all his life?

To be able to spend the nights with her here, when the days brought only sadness and insanity, death and tragedy, was everything to him.

Lucien had to catch himself during training from thinking about her, bathed in the warm glow of the lamplight, undressing her, piece, by piece, until she only wore her glorious crown of hair and eyes shimmering golden at him.