Chal Chal

Pooja had dialled kavin very excitedly, eager to prove her point to the badmaash alien.
Duffer.

Shaheer, on the other hand, had mistaken her behaviour for anxiety; and thus, had kept smiling smugly.
Duffer.

After a very awkward exchange of words while explaining the matter to Kavin, the sound of both their egos and the misunderstandings shattering and crashing to ground could be heard inside the now silent elevator lobby.

After they had both regained their senses, and fumbled around for words enough, Dilliwale abuses had been hurled from each side.

After numerous comparisons to Jaadoo, a sarcastic "What is this behaviour Pooja," and a sound thrashing by Kavin, both Shaheer and Pooja were now seated in Kavin's car.

"Dono ke dono gadhe ho."

"Sorry." (×2)

Almost every sentence by Kavin and Shaheer was punctuated by a sneeze from the respective speaker. And then a follow-up sneeze from the other person. Ab toh actually kaafi rhythmic ho gya tha lol.

They were sick. Both of them.
Because kal dono baarish mein barso re megha megha kar rahe the. 

As soon as another one of Kavin's sneezes resounded through the air, his hands left the wheel to cover his nose and mouth to save his leaking dignity from flying over to Pooja's face.
And as the car swayed to the left and was about to smash into a truck, Pooja changed their fate by steering them into another direction.

Phew.

The car was then brought to a stop because of the pleas (? More like shouts) of a protesting Pooja.

"Ya toh tum dono apni chheekon se raag malhaar bana kar lo, ya gaadi mujhe chalaane do. Niklo driving seat se. Abhi!"

Kavin vacated his seat to sit with Shaheer in the backseat (because Pooja ab ek "mucus wala snowman" banne wali thi, in her words)

"Dono ke dono gadhe ho."

"Sorry." (×2)

Pooja had learnt to drive fairly recently. Kavin himself had been teaching her. But he was fucking annoying as a teacher. For Pooja. (humaare liye toh kabhi annoying nahi ho sakta kavin huehuehue)

She handed a box of tissue papers to the two man-children in the back seat, took a deep breath and steadied herself.

"Pooja, pehle handbrake utha lena," kavin told her with a little urgency in his voice.

"Hmm," Pooja told him with a little annoyance in her voice.

"Mirrors adjust kar le."

"Ok," she replied as she started driving, a little irritated.

"Abey kar toh."

"Kar rahi hu na. Chillao mat."

"Mai kahaan chilla raha hu?" He asked an octave higher.

"Haan toh mai konsa chilla rahi hu?" She retorted a notch higher.

"Tu sadak pe concentrate nahi kar rahi hai!!!!!"
(Higher)

"Tune bada kar liya tha concentrate. Abhi hum sabka shawarma roll ban jaata truck ke neeche. Tujhse better toh voh Registaan ki aulad wala joke hi tha."
(Higher still)

"Toh joke se hi chalva le na gaadi. Usko topi pehnake baitha diyo, jaise tu mujhe topi pehnake kaam nikalvati hai apne saare."
('uh, kavin, take me higher higghhhheeerrr')

"Uss baat pe mat jaaiyo."
(lol, sorry)

"Mai toh jaaunga. Kya kar legi. I am you elder brother after all," he replied with a smug smile.

"Abey ghanta."

"Chal chal," said kavin.

"Chal chal chal" retorted Pooja.

"Chal chal chal chal chal," said Kavin.

"Chal chal chal chal chal chal chal chal," retorted Pooja.

"Chal chal chal chal chal chal chal chal chal chal," said kavin.

"Chal chal chal chal chal-"
She was cut in middle by a screaming man in the backseat of their car, sitting beside Kavin. It looked like he was about to scratch his hair out of his scalp. He had already shred numerous tissue papers and stuffed a few into his ears.

Bechaara Shaheer.

"Paagal ho kya tum dono? Mujhe uss choope DCP ki daant sunne se pehle 5 min ka preparation time chahiye tha. Tum bhai behen ke paagalpanti mein phasna nahi tha. Mujhe shanti chahiye. Please," his voice was almost broken when he pleaded.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he continued, "Pooja, kya tumne dekha ki hum abhi tak ussi road pe hain jahaan se tumne shuru kiya tha? And what speed have you been driving on? Fucking 15 km/hr!"
As Pooja's face heated up with embarrassment, Kavin started laughing on seeing her stuck in the situation. And well, he was the next to receive Shaheer's glare.

"Tu kya hass raha hai bey? Tu hi toh usske driving ke beech mein taang ada raha tha. Nahi toh ab tak hum pohonch hi chuke hote," he said with his nose dripping down onto his mouth.

(Ew? Lol no. It's Shaheer. Hume har tareeke se pasand hai. Naak khaata hua bhi ig?)

"Dono ke dono gadhe ho."

"Sorry." (×2)

He then asked Pooja to turn on the FM taaki voh dono jhagadna band karein.