Chapter 7

I shrug and start to push the boys to the living room. I order them to sit and they do, all of them grumbling about it. Then Mark shoots up and stands by me.

"Hey Ethan, Jack, Bob, remember the hair dying thing we were going to do?"

"Yeah," they all say.

"Well, let's do it now! And let's take anyone else who wants their hair done. Anyone else want to come?"

Marzia, Felix and Amy put their hands up, but they all beg me to do it.

"Please (y/n). You would look even prettier with dyed hair," Mark said.

"Come on, it wouldn't be fun without you," Felix said.

"Yeah, I agree with Felix," Amy and Marzia say.

Jack stand up and walks toward me. He puts his hands on my upper arms and lightly rubs half circles with his thumbs. I blush, which made him blush, but he raises his eyebrows.

"Please (y/n), I beg you. Come with us, get your hair dyed any color. Do if for me at least."

I smile and roll my eyes.

"Fine, I'll go."

They all cheer and I get group hugged by all of them, Jack being the one actually hugging me. I fake laugh when Chica barks and tries to get in on it. They let go and Chica comes up to me. I pet her head, but she lays down and puts her head on my feet, whining a little. Mark and Amy look confused, me as well. I then remember dogs can sense your emotions, and she probably knows something's wrong. Jack comes by me and I smile. Chica gets up and walks over to Molly and Mandy, sitting down at their feet. I turn to the others and they're already heading for the door. I start walking, until Jack stops me.

"Are you okay?"

"Do you know the answer?"

"Maybe. But if it's the one about the song, yes."

"Then you have your answer."

I walked to Mark's van and got in, Jack getting in afterwards. He closed the door and sat next to me, Felix teasing Jack about it and Marzia shutting him up. I knew that every boy except for Bob would be teasing him for the whole day. Next thing I knew, we were at the same salon that I went to for my haircut. All of us got out, and Amy walked by me.

"You know, you and Jack would be great together, there's nothing different about your personalities."

"Oh, I think there's one thing different."

"What's that?"

"Tell you what, if Jack and I become a thing, then I'll tell you."

"Okay! Mark, come here."

Mark stops and turns back to her, so I slip out and into the salon, to be met by the same lady who did my hair. She smiled as I told them that I would get a hair dye. The lady guided me to the chair and put an apron on me.

"Back again, huh? What'll it be?"

"Hair dye. I would like electric purple on these amazing strands of hair."

"Okay, what degree?"

"Permanent. I've always wanted to dye my hair this color, but I never could."

She nodded and glided through my hair with a wide tooth comb, still surprised that I would untangle my hair before I get here. She then put bleach in my hair and put it in tin foil. Jack sat beside me and looked at my foil hair. He stifled a laugh as I turned to him.

"You say one thing about my hair right now and I will dye your hair back to brown."

He keeps a straight face as he nods, and I turn back to the mirror.

The lady comes back and undoes my hair, letting my now blonde hair fall. I could feel Jack side staring at me, but I didn't care. The lady puts the color in my hair and lets it sit.

A little later, the lady guides me to the sinks and starts washing the extra dye off. When she gets done, she dries my hair and I sit up, her taking off the apron and helping me up. I thank her and go to the waiting area, pulling my hair gently and letting the curls go, making them bounce. Then I remembered last night, how Jack ran and jumped on the bed, making me bounce. I feel my face heat up as I replayed it in my mind. The next person to be done was Amy. She had very pretty hair, but she squealed and raced over to me, sitting in the seat by me and touching my hair. Then some hair got in my face, but it smelled like grape soda.

"Hey Amy, not to be odd, but does my hair smell like grape soda?"

She smelled my hair and nods with a smile. The next one to be done was Marzia. When she saw my hair, she clapped her hands and sat on the other side of me, touching my hair. They were both talking about my hair and how pretty it was, when Ethan came out. He took one look at my hair and smiled. He walked up to me and patted my shoulder.

"See? We were right."

I rolled my eyes as he sat beside Amy, waiting for the others. The next one out was Bob. He had almost the same hair color, but his was lighter. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up, which I returned. He sat down next to Marzia just when Mark came out. He took one look at my hair and went up to me.

"See? You look prettier with dyed hair."

I rolled my eyes as he sat down, but Amy and Marzia blocked my view of Jack's hair by standing right in front of me. I stood up and they revealed me by stepping aside. My eyes instantly went to a green mass on Jack's head. My mouth hung open as I stared at his hair. How did he look really hot with green hair?!

*Sean's POV*

I came out with my green hair and wanted to see (y/n)'s hair, but Amy and Marzia stood in front of her. They stepped aside and oh my god. I was stunned that a color like that would be any more beautiful. My eyes widened as I stared at her hair. How did she look really hot with purple hair?