B E S T F R I E N D S A N D W I Z A R D S

After thinking for a long minute (it was only a few seconds Goddess Hecate. Don't fret), Percy accepted the goddess's offer and she blessed him.

But only to be surprised when he didn't react to it as she expected him to. Most people who she blessed would pass out from the amount of power that is needed to concentrate your magic into a wand. 

At that moment the Goddess of Magic understood how strong and powerful Percy is and how much more power he can obtain. She was surprised that he had not become like Heracles yet. But of course, the greatest hero to ever live wouldn't be the greatest hero if he was power-hungry, would he?

She was sure that he can complete this quest perfectly on his own (we'll see about that. *laughs evilly* umm...carry on)

The greatest hero was having different thoughts. He was dealing with the process of pushing down the rush of information in his seaweed br- in his brain. Brain, No seaweed, just brain.

But he can't seem to access it. When the goddess of magic was asked about this apparent mishap, she said that the Hero would have to look at something to know all about it. He was then abruptly transported to the leaky cauldron in London. Still dizzy from the sudden transportation, he walked in and asked the bartender, Tom, for a room. Taking the key from the man, the son of Poseidon went up to his room and slept due to the sudden wave of exhaustion that probably just hit him.

A/N

Nobody died from the war.
I'm bringing Fred, Snape and Dumbledore back to life.

Edited A/N

I just realized that there is no role of the characters mentioned above. So, I'm sorry.

(During the conversation of Percy with the gods)

It had been 6 weeks since the Wizarding War and everyone was tired especially the golden trio, i.e., Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger. After Ron and Hermione shared the kiss, the awkward tension had began and there were no feelings that were thought to be there anymore, so it was mutually decided to remain friends only.

Harry had been sleeping until Ginny had decided to disturb his peaceful state with a kiss. So, the Gryffindor was still groggy when he went down the staircase and joined the others at the table. He shook his head to get rid of the grogginess and wished the rest of the occupants a good morning. He was grieving, thinking it was all his fault. Dumbledore, Sirius, Lupin, Tonks...and Teddy. That wonderful little boy is parent-less, all because of him

Ronald Wealsey, the apparent king of Gryffindor in year 5, was still grieving his brother's passing. But not more than Ginny and George, who were the closest to Fred. Even Molly, the ever-happy witch version of Sally Jackson, was also grieving. Who could blame her, one of her sons was gone. 

Hermione Granger, the Gryffindor Princess, was going through her stuff at her parents' house. After their memories had been restored, she had gotten an earful from them but now everything had calmed down. She was too, grieving. In her own way, of course, cleaning and rearranging everything in the house, again and again and again...

Happy thoughts everyone. The owl will be with you in a second. There it is, carrying three letters to the Burrow and another owl carrying one to Hampstead in muggle London.

The 4 recipients were confused. Hogwarts letters? But why? Let's see what' written, shall we? 

Dear Mr/ Ms ________

You have been invited to Hogwarts for redoing your 7th year due to the circumstances. There will be no disturbances in this year. There will be an exchange student who will be joining you in this year. He will be transferring from Hecate's School of Magic in America and will be sorted with the first years at the Great Feast. The list of items  required for this year is enclosed in the other parchment. We expect your reply before 31st July.

Headmistress,
Minerva McGonagall

Meanwhile the younger son of Poseidon was still sleeping.

After a long day of degnoming and Quidditch practice the wizards and witches got ready for bed.

Later in the night Percy woke up and saw that it was dark outside and understood (surprise, surprise! He understood something) that he was suffering from jet lag for the second time in his entire life. The first time had been when he shifted from London to Manhattan. 

He then realized that he was in London and he had a gift by a long time best friend to open.

He took out the package from his suitcase and read the note that was with it again. It said:
Either you came back to London or you are too eager to open the gift I gave you. Anyway open it and see what it is. I hope you like it...

He opened the small square package and saw a smaller square jewelry box. Open it faster person. We don't have all day. Oof, finally. Inside it was a small pendant. 

There was a note inside the box as well

If I ever meet you again and you look different then I will understand that it is you Perseus Jackson, that hates being called Perseus, and no one else. I have the other one. There are only two of these in the entire world and I give the other half to you...

Awww, that's so sweet. The Hero seemed to think so too. He's crying tears of happiness.

Edited A/N

892 words.

How is it?