L I F E

A/N

Now it's just random songs that have the name of the chapter in their title

The next day

Harry and the others apparated to Diagon Alley. They had a lot of issues that needed to be dealt with. Such as, getting a new wand for the saviour and of course, the horrors of school shopping. They went to Ollivander's first. 

"What do we have here? Hermione Granger, vine wood, and dragon heartstring core. And Ronald Weasley, willow, and unicorn hair core. I'm assuming you're here for Mr. Potter's wand then?"

"Right as always, Mr. Ollivander!" was Hermione's response.

After a long period of half an hour, the hero had finally obtained his wand, which was quite similar to his previous, holly and phoenix feather, he got a black walnut wand with phoenix feather as its core.

After that they had bought the rest of their things and had met up at Honeydukes before apparating back to the Burrow, where Mrs. Wealsey was preparing with a scrumptious lunch.

Meanwhile 

The Son of Poseidon woke up in the morning again and went on and about to get ready. After the daily to-do, he iris messaged The Goddess of Magic ask how he were to get his supplies.

She had given him specific instructions saying that she would flash everything the Quester would require for the year stay at Hogwarts but he needed to get his own wand and money.

The Hero went downstairs and asked Tom (Not Riddle) to show him how to get to Diagon Alley. Tom took the Saviour to a wall, which Percy was going to ridicule him for until Tom took out his wand and tapped the bricks on the wall.

This made the archway to the Alley, a colourful place with mismatched buildings. Percy thanked the man before setting of to explore the magical world.

After discovering a candy store, he made his way to the crooked bank, which was of course, held up by magic. The goblins recognized the Son of Poseidon immediately and agreed to take him to his father's vault.

As we al know, the vaults were underground. Great, just great. Quickly muttering a small prayer to his uncle, Lord of the Underworld, they made their way to the vault.

After a really, really long time, they arrived at the vault and the goblin asked the hero to prick his finger on the needle to make sure that the person opening the vault is a descendant of Poseidon.

He pricked his finger, which didn't hurt, surprisingly, and it glowed and opened to show literal mountains of gold, silver, and bronze.

He found for himself, a pouch enchanted to take coins from the vault and took back to the surface once again.

After that near death experience, he made his way to the wand shop, Ollivander's.

He went in and found rows and rows of wands lining three of the four visible walls of the shop.

(I'm skipping the finding wand part)

The boy in question went back to his suite in the Leaky Cauldron, taking with him a Acacia and Apple blended wood with a dragon heartstring core.

Edited A/N

497 words

Shortest edited chapter...

Ok, so I said that I won't be uploading a new chapter till October, which is true but since I have an English exam tomorrow, I edited this chapter...

Bye!