R E U N I O N S

The two godlings and the satyr have found where Percy is exactly and are waiting for the Free Period to start, before confronting him. Meanwhile, Percy is also waiting for the Free Period, but for a different reason, he is going to meet his demigod friend, daughter of the Goddess of Magic itself, Luna Lovegood.

Percy

Now, it was time for Quidditch tryouts. I'm pretty sure Zeus will blast me out of his domain, the sky, if I even try to get onto the broom. Anyway, I'm sitting in the common room, trying to do my homework, guess who told me to do that.

In charms we had to write a half foot long essay on the water spell we tried today, Aguamenti (A/N I think that's the spelling), in potions, I don't have homework cause I made it perfectly but the rest of them have to write the proper instructions for the potion we made today and what they did wrong.

We had come to the common room and there was an owl waiting for me. When I took the package I found a quill and got confused, I already had plenty of quills from Lady Hecate. I found a letter from her, which said that whatever I write in Greek translates into British English after tapping the quill on the paper thrice after completion and vice-versa.

I started jumping up and down shouting that it was the best gift in the world while the 'Golden Trio' looked at me weirdly. Calming down, I explained that my first language was Ancient Greek and that I had dyslexia and it was easier to write in Ancient Greek instead of English.

They understood but I knew they suspected something, I mean I ain't that stupid...

Back to the present, I finally completed the homework along with book girl while the Harry, Ron and Ginny went for Quidditch tryouts.

As soon as the bell rung, I went down to the lake, explaining to book girl that I was meeting Luna since we were friends from before.

Me

Thalia and group were waiting for Percy near the lake, knowing that that's wear he would go to spend his time, but they did not know that he was coming here to meet a friend.

Percy came down to find himself face to face with the three people who stayed with him during his betrayal. rushing forward, he pinched himself then Grover, and then crushed all three of them into a group hug forgetting that Nico didn't like physical contact but Nico, for once didn't have a problem with it either.

Luna came down to find one of her closest friends getting crushed. She rushed forward joining the hug but the lieutenant of Artemis already noticed her and stopped her before doing the same as Percy had done to check whether she was real.

After their bone-crushing reunion, they started to talk. 

"I thought you were dead", exclaims Thalia. 

"I'm sorry but it had to be done. My mother told me that she wants to save this world of hers. She asked me to fake my death and come here to help the 'Golden Trio' with the war against Voldemort." Luna said dejectedly. 

Thalia understanding the situation of the ex-hunter of Artemis, let it be. (A/N I mean they had a funeral for her)

"Umm, not that I'm complaining, why exactly are you here?" Percy asked. 

"We were here to take you back, if you want to come back", Grover said. 

"There is no way in Hades that I'm coming back there" 

"Stop using my Father's name as a curse." (guess who said that)

The shadows came closer together near their cluster of trees and the Lord himself was there,

"Listen to my son", he said before going back. 

"Anyone else sensing that that was really weird?" asked Percy. 

Everyone nodded before Percy changed the topic again.

"So, I'm not going to come back but if you can, I'd love to meet you the next Hogsmead visit", said Percy. And they began making their plans for the future.

-time skip-

It's been almost 3 months since the surprise visit from Thalia, Nico and Grover. It was Christmas break from tomorrow. Our hero had decided that he would not be able to keep his secret from Hermione for any longer. He would tell her everything. About his parentage, wars and even the betrayal. So, he asked Hermione if she was willing to go to New York with him to meet his mom, who he himself hadn't met for over a year now.

It was finally the day to go and visit the woman who would most likely kill him for not coming to her immediately after the war and/or betrayal. His book girl had agree- did he say his he didn't mean it or did he...Anyway book girl had agreed to come with him since she didn't (couldn't) go home.

Rushing down to the platform, he quickly got onto the train and looked for Hermione's compartment. Finding it, he sat down in between Ginny and Hermione, the former had become a good friend of his during this stupid but eventful quest.

After reaching King's Cross station, his book girl an- there it is again. What was wrong with him? Why was he having such crazy thoughts? Anyway, he and book girl had apparated to his mom's apartment. Bracing himself, he knocked on the door. As soon as the door opened, Percy was tackled by a woman with brown hair and soft blue eyes. Then, our great hero was slapped.

Percy

"Y-you wer-re d-de-dead." Mom said.

"Who told you that, Mom?" I asked, rubbing my now red cheek.

"Come in, come in, Ill tell you over cookies"

"Are they blue?"

"No they are red"

"You wouldn't"

"I would"

"Moooom"

"Of course, they are blue"

"Oof. Thank the Gods"

"Who did you bring with you? Hermione, is that you? Come in. Come in." (So far, do i need to tell you 'who said the sentence/statement/question' or do I? I think you know...so, get out of my head)

Edited A/N

1019 words.

So, if you have read my book before I started editing, You would realise there aren't many changes. But, oh well. Carry on now, the promised triple update awaits you!

See you later!