D R E A M S

A/N

Now even the name of the chapter is no long in the title of the song

The wizards and witches were getting ready for the train, packing- most of them at least, it looked like the Boy who lived and his red-headed bestfriend hadn't even touched their trunks yet. After everything was done, they went down to the living room to talk before dinner and the topic landed on the weird American exchange student- well more like a new student who is changing schools.

Meanwhile on the other side of London, the younger son of Poseidon was having dinner thinking about this school that he was going to go to, the one that apparently teaches wizardry, and his BFF who he missed now more than ever.

-time skip (So, many people do this-- Say hello to timey the time skip-- of course, theirs are much better)-

The next day, Percy Jackson and Harry Potter woke with a start, panting and with tears streaming down their faces. It's not very nice when you lose your friends, but its worse when their deaths play in your dreams like a broken record, plaguing you with nightmares that are so twisted, you wish for death, especially if you think it was your fault for their demise, which was true for both. (A/N I might have overdone it)

However, life must go on. So, soon both parties were boarding the Hogwarts Express where they would spend the next year or so. After a painful 7 hours, due to the fact Percy was ADHD, was sitting alone and his thoughts were on the edge of sanity, the Hero of Olympus, got off the train and went looking for a half-giant named Hagrid, who he was assured to be friendly by the Goddess of Magic herself.

After introductions, Hagrid told him to step into a carriage to get to the castle. Percy thanked him and headed off looking for an empty carriage.

When he found one, he was surprised to find horses that looked like they were burned alive, and then brought back to life but Hades was interrupted so they got covered by only half of their flesh. The demigod stopped in front of the carriages and listened to their hoarse voices,

"Master, master please bring us sugar cubes"

"Your majesty, what an honour to meet you"

Hearing a familiar voice beside him, he turned to find a friend who he thought dead.

"Skittles!! Is that really you?!"

Almost wincing at the angry and excited tone she just heard, she turned around and said, "Gee Percy, didn't know you cared that much."

"I haven't seen you for more than two years and thought that you were dead, do you really want to play the sarcastic H-e-c-a-t-e daughter right now", he said pulling her into a bone crushing hug. 

"I didn't know you could spell Percy, Annabeth is rubbing off on you." At Percy's pained expression her own expression softened. 

"What happened?" 

"Nothing, nothing at all", he said a stray tear trailing down his cheek.

Wiping away the tear, he asked, "Why didn't you tell us you were alive, we thought you were dead, she cried so much, it broke my heart seeing her like that..."

"Get into the carriage, I'll tell you later." That was her quick answer before she got into the carriage accompanied with Neville, who she introduced to Percy and they became fast friends, even before the carriage pulled away.

So before he could ask another question, the demigod-cum-witch said, "I promise I'll tell you later" in a language known to us as Greek. You heard that I'm in the Persassy mood.