1

I was swimming in this beautiful rich river, the heat tingling on my body and soon I felt hands on my arms, instead of panicking I was calm as I felt someone come in the river behind me, they kiss the edge of my shoulder as I let them trace their kisses to my neck. I released a soft giggle as how soft his lips touched my neck tickling. I turned around to meet his eyes but it was very blurry, to be honest, everything is "my love" I say to the stranger in this girly voice. Like ew! What the heck is going on? When do I ever use a girly voice? The stranger smirks and we kiss what the fuck!? But I awkwardly enjoyed it. Even though everything is blurry but I could catch his colour eyes which were dark brown........

My thoughts of my dreams I kept on having were rudely disturbed by the frickin bell but hey! It's the last day if school! How cool is that?? Though the teacher, Mr Williams did not dismiss us yet when he announced that we have a project during summer. Argh! "In this project, you'll be going to learn in the museum about the boy King Tut" he announced. Awesome! History! At least it's not math, because I suck at it. After he told us that, the class was then dismissed.

I was walking with my friend Riley, this summer holiday I'm spending it with Riley and her family became my parents have business trips apart and yea, so I'm staying with Riley all summer.

My name is Cadence and I am 15 years old, I'm a bit tomboyish because I like calling everyone dude. I was adopted when I was 6, I'm Native American, I have tan skin, black hair and brown eyes........eyes.......
My mind drifted of to those dark brown eyes in my dream. I've been having these like weird dreams when I was like 4, I was in this palace place and so I just let that slide since it's what every girl's dream is but growing up, I was in this palace more and when I got my period, i started seeing this boy, I won't say much about him because in those dreams were blurred yet, his eyes, his eyes captured me.

Dang it!

I'm being stupid now. I called my parents just to have a little chat when I was back in Riley's house, dad left first, then mom went, it's kinda hard when your parents got something to do while you're an only child sitting around wanting adventure but it's dangerous yet I already found adventure since I'm going to the museum tomorrow. I don't care if it's like a project but I've always wanted to go the Egyptian museum!

~~~~~~

Cadie

Today, I woke up early since I don't want us to miss the flight to......... EGYPT!!!! I quickly showered, coming out wearing jeans and a white and purple shirt with a golden star, we went to our flight and said goodbye to Riley's parents "I'm so excited!" She squealed "I know, me too!!!" The plan took off as we were entertaining ourselves with the our tablets. I was watching Sofia the first, I don't care, I'm reliving my childhood.

~~~~

After the flight, we finally arrived and I was squealing at everything around me. We went to settle up in the hotel and after some time, we went to the museum, the moment we came in, we saw gold, Beautiful artifacts! With me, when I see something rich and shiny, I want it so.....you can tell that it was kinda hard to keep up with the rest of the students, everything shiny caught my eye.

We were currently being lectured by a small ancient ring that has been for decades but I'm not craving for that. A light shines on my right eye as I hissed bringing my hand to cover it, I looked over the direction that lead to a different hallway.......hmm.....hallway or being lectured about rings?

Meh! I shrugged and quietly went down the hallway while the students and teacher were so into thing dang ring, I rolled my eyes in that thought and followed the light, it led me to room that was written on the entrance 'King Tut's Tomb' "Oh, cool" I say and grabbed my note pad coming in the room. Instead of waiting to being lectured later when we're about to leave with disappointment faces, I decided to study it early and plus, this room was shining with gold everywhere!

"Wow" I say Breathlessly as i saw King Tut's coffin, I went closer. It's so beautiful, even better than the internet pics and I'm standing right in front of it! I read 'do not touch' me being me, "okay" I shrugged then opened the case, woah, people didn't lock it? Awesome!! I opened it and the golden designs attracted me "wow" I breath out, I ran my finger tips on the beautiful designs........ suddenly.....I felt a blazing light, electrocute inside of me as I felt my feet not on the ground....

The next thing I know, I blacked out......

*~*~*~*~*

WELCOME TO MY FIRST EVER BOOK ABOUT EGYPT AND KING TUT AND HISTORY, I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER AND IF YOU DON'T THEN COOOL, IM NOT VERY GOOD ON HOW STORIES BEGIN BUT I PROMISE YOU AS IT GOES IT WILL GET AWESOME😜😜😜😜❤️❤️

PLEASE;

VOTE
COMMENT

IT MOTIVATES ME WHEN I KNOW THERE'S LIFE ON THE OTHER SIDE IF THE BOOK,😂😂😂 GET IT?

NO? OH OKAY *PACKS DRY HUMOUR BECAUSE SHE'S BORING*

ANYWAYS, SEE YA ON THE NEXT CHAPTER😜😜😜😇😇😇😇