5

Tutankhamun

I woke up and got ready for my day as the only thing on my mind was our kiss from last night's sunset. It was so nice and beautiful, unlike the ones me and Ankhesenamun share which are cold and unwanted. I have truly never felt this way before, is this the famous love they talk about? The thought about seeing her with the orphans made me smile as I remembered her words 'Come to me whenever you need to feed them, cloth them or house them' she has a heart of gold and I just know it. Perhaps the Sun God Ra brought her to me to be my queen and we should lead together.

We must get married fast, I cannot wait to have her in my arms, stroke her waist long black hair and kiss her soft pink lips and ----- "My Pharaoh" Ay came in disturbing my daydream "Yes?" I ask "I'd like a word in your office" he says and i nod then I dismissed the chamber maids who were done helping me get ready "After breakfast" I state to him then patted his shoulder going to the Dining Hall for breakfast.

When I arrived at the dinner hall, I sat in my usual chair "Good morning, sister" I greet with a smile "Why is she here?" She growls "Who?" I ask "That little brat girl" she growls again and I put a stern face "She has a name, Ankhe" I say and she scoffed "and she is to be my wife" I finished "just because I lost our child does not mean that you can go get a Whore as your wife!" She spat with anger raging in her eyes "Ankhesenamun, she has a name! Use it! And she is not a Whore!!" I shout angrily and the door opened revealing Lady Catori in a purple dress, her hair was done beautifully and all my anger vanished when I landed eyes on her as we looked at her as she made her way to her seat.

Ankhesenamun glared at her with anger before standing up and leaving, slamming the door just like before and I sighed then I shrugged off pitiful fight away as I asked "I trust you had a great sleep my lady?" That made her whip her head to me smiling "Yes, I did. Thank you" she thanks "is there anything you need that I can assist with?" I ask "No, I'm good, my lord" she says taking a grape "Is everything okay with your sister?" She asks after some time "yes" I answered "why does she hate me so much?" She asks and I opened to say but she cuts me "Oh, wait, nevermind. It happens when you're taking a second wife" she shrugged.

We both ate and talked getting to know ourselves as she put's it "my favorite colour is purple, like the periwinkle" she says sipping her white wine "mine is blue" I say "ooh, close. I like light blue as well" she says and I chuckled "When will it be the wedding?" She asks "next month" I answered "Next month? Why not next week?" She asks me and I am surprised "Why? Are you rushing for the good part of it?" I raised my eyebrows and she laughs "No. Because in the movies, when the king announces to marry the girl that day, they marry the second day" she Shrugs sipping her wine "Movies?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows "it's what we have in my time" she answers simply and I nod "well, I thought about what you said and yes. Let's get to know each other first" I say and she thinks "so this means we're boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asks and I am confused "beg your pardon??" "Nevermind"

When we were done eating, I excused myself to my office to meet up with Ay. "Taking a commoner as your wife and Queen is no where to lead as Pharaoh" Ay states "besides you have your sister"

"She does not love me and i don't love her but a mere sibling relationship and I am Pharaoh, I will take who ever I want as my wife" I say clearly in anger right now "My Pharaoh, she will not make a good Queen, she knows nothing of our traditions" he sighs "then I'll teach her" I stated, my eyes not leaving his "i will teach her everything she needs to know" I stated and he is taken by surprise "you are dismissed" I dismissed him.

They can say all they want but i will have Catori as my wife.

Catori

I bathe in nice warm water at night as my whole body was in the tub, only my face as soaked. After my night bath, I wore a white dress that trails after me, wind blew softly on the white curtains as I head over to my chamber's balcony, taking a look at Thebes and it's very Beautiful.

I let out a breathe as I relaxed and let the soft breeze hit me perfectly and I closed my eyes. It's like the wind is playing a flute, a very nice calming flute song but I'm startled as a hand covers my mouth as I gasped "Don't scream pretty girl" I hear a male voice say in my ear as he hit's my head very hard and I blacked out...

The first thing I noticed when waking up was that my head was pounding and I wasn't in my chambers "Oh look who finally decided to wake up" I hear that same male voice from before, looking up, I saw Akhim. "You!" I grunt "yes, yes, it's me. Surprised you, didn't I?" He asked "Let me go!!!!" I shouted at him "Aw, sorry, no can do. You and I are going to have a lot of fun together because you don't need that Boy King" he growls when he says boy King

"Look, he is not a boy King! He is a man!!!! He is not 4 years old, he is 17 for crying out loud!!!!!" I always hated it when they called Tutankhamun as the boy King in history. Of course he was but he grew up to be a man! He grew up and lead his people as a man not a boy!

"Wow, look at you being so defensive" he says gasping and rolled my eyes "Now, has that boy slept with you?" He asks and I ignored but I got a slap, a really hard one making me fall to the floor and I felt blood tricking down my lips as I cried out "Has he slept with you???!" He asks again but with more force then he hit's me again and I cried "Oh, well. More for me then" he says picking me up from the floor and pushing me on the bed "You say Tutankhamun is a man right?" He asks as I cry not even looking at him and he grabbed my chin forcefully as he was on top of me "if he was a man then he would have claimed you early before another man steals you. It's not safe for a pretty girl like you, alone in the streets" he says then kisses my neck as I cry.

He kept kissing me and undressed himself then me "please, no!" I say crying "Please" I pleaded "you can't run to your boy King now, now can can you?"

HANG CLIFF!
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?🤔
KEEP READING😜

VOTE
COMMENT
AND BE MY FRIEND!😇