4

I woke up to the morning breeze hitting my face as I saw a beautiful small blue bird tweeting looking at me by the window as I giggled then I woke up and stretched. As if on cue, my chamber maids came in, the room I sleep in is so big that it's like a store of s mall so it some time for them to reach my bed and when they did, they bowed and I nodded then they got me ready. I wore a white and dark blue dress that was a bit longer than yesterday's but it was very beautiful. I know I hate dresses but my 6 year old self is shouting 'THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOUR DREAM!!!!' but in reality, it was never my dream to be stuck in another time and marry a Pharaoh out of my own will......even if I say he's cute......but still, he has a wife and it must stay that way. I don't want to get into some fight with some chick. I wore gold bangles on my wrists and blue and gold sandals then I was ready. I kindly ask Lapis that if she could bring me my breakfast in my room because I'd rather not face the Queen, she gives me hateful glares and LETS BE REAL, I DID NOTHING TO THE CHICK!

After eating breakfast in my 'chambers', I thanked Lapis and she nodded then I dismissed her and all my chamber maids then I decided to go look for the Pharaoh and asks him of what has been on my mind since yesterday. To my luck, I didn't bump into the Queen and I saw over a training arena out of the balcony, seeing the Pharaoh train with who ever he is training with then i went outside to look at them train which is cool by the way!

They moved in an interesting way with their footwork, sorta like a dance of some sort. When they were done training, Tutankhamun spotted me as our eyes locked and he came over to me with a smirk plastered on his lips "My Lady, I trust that you had a great sleep?" He asks and I remembered my manners "Yes, I did. Thank you, my Lord." I say bowing "although I slept way better than the cells" I added giving him a glare which he missed by chuckling saying after some time "I'm sorry how I treated you at first" he admits and his eyes held a sincere apology and I returned with a smile. "I am guessing you came here for the tour? Excuse me while I wear descent, my Lady" he says and walks past me then I turned for some time "My Lord" I called and he turned instantly coming over me "Yes?"

WOAH, I'M LIKE HER FOR LIKE I DON'T KNOW NOT EVEN THROUGH A WEEK AND HE'S HEAD OVER HEALS FPR ME????

DANG!!! WHY CAN'T GIRLS GET GUYS LIKE HIM IN THE MODERN WORLD???

"I was Maybe wondering......" I say as my eyes were stuck with his deep brown eyes that shouted yearning, his scent is so sweet..... I'm losing my mind "Nevermind, my lord, you dress decent and I'll be waiting" I bowed then dismissed myself and I saw in the corner of my eye, he had a disappointed face as I quickly walked in the castle. I went to my chambers, closing the door, running to my bed and climbing the small steps to it as I slumped on it, thinking, I made a fool of myself out there!
I am to marry him yet I don't even have a boyfriend, I don't know how to act around boys who I find cute and to be honest, I'm a virgin. The only thing I kept that a deep secret was that they don't make fun of me in High School, that's why I became tomboyish girl so they wouldn't know. And i know I'm going to make a mess of myself today.

Why does my heart beat so fast when I see him? He's cute but he's definitely not having my heart...... because I must go home!

We were walking down to the carriage when Tutankhamun was decently dressed "What did you want to tell me about, Lady Catori?" He asks as he had his hands back, his hair hanging beautifully and well styled. Jeez, I'm losing my mind "Uhhh......." I stutter and I see a smirk on his lips He's playing his charms on me, isn't he? I'll show him! "I was wondering.....if we could.....well, since you are touring me around, we could hopefully pass at the orphan school" I say and he is taken by surprise when he says "As you wish, my Lady" and i smiled but when he smiled back, i flushed looking down causing a light chuckle out of the Boy King.

Our ride around Egypt was very interesting as I thought it would be boring but we shared our childhood stories and I am always flushing because he gives me compliments all the time. Suddenly, he isn't so bad after all. We got Along pretty well as he told me where and where we past, teaching me here and there then we made our stop to the orphanage.

"He went into war and never came back" a little boy told me the story of his late father who sadly died in a war. "And your mother?" I ask "She died having me" he answers with a sad tone looking down and I raised his chin looking at his brown eyes, I took a toy knight that I had asked kindly Tutankhamun to buy the children "I want you to remember your father when you look at this Knight" I saying giving it to him "He wasn't a knight, only a soldier" the boy says and I say with a smile "Then what do Knights do? They protect and uphold the good" I say and looked over at another little boy "Was your father a soldier too?" I ask and he shyly smiles nodding "Then I want you to be proud of him too. All of you. They died fighting for good and never let that perish inside your hearts" I say to all the orphans "From now on, we're going to take care of you" I say turning meeting Tutankhamun's deep brown eyes as I smiled and he kindly returns it, "all of you" I say nuzzling the little boy's cheek.

We got out the orphanage, next to the carriage waiting for us as I talked to the woman looking after these children "Come to me if you ever need anything. Food, clothing, housing, directly to me" I say and she smiles bowing then I ruffles a cute little boy's hair and kissed a little girl's cheek then said goodbye as we carried on the tour.

Tutankhamun apparently decided to ditch the carriage as we were going somewhere 'magical' as he puts it, he had my eyes blindfolded as I had to trust him with my everything, if I fall, I don't care if it's treason, I'm punching him. "Ready?" He asks with his smooth voice as we stood at a place that I could feel wind blowing on me, I nodded and he took off the blindfold and I was completely mesmerised at the sight in front of me "it's beautiful" I breath out and he smiled.

We sat on the cliff, our feet dangling as we saw the beautiful sunset, we sat in a comfortable silence until he spoke after some time "Why aren't you willing to marry me, if I may ask, my Lady?" He asks out of silence and I sigh "it's not that I don't want to marry you, anyone can marry you, I mean you're cute----" I muttered out and I silently cursed at myself for that as be smirks at me and I am flushing red, the last rays of light made that crystal clear "What I'm trying to say is......back in my time, you have to get to know the person first before you marry them and I'm like 15 and I'm young for marriage......." I say

"And?" He asks for me to continue and i sighed "I'm scared. I don't know where I am, I'm far away from home and I haven't even finish my studies, do you get me dude?" I ask frustration written on my face. He doesn't answer but our eyes are glued to one another as we leaned in closer and before I knew it, we kissed. His lips are battling against mines as they are soft and we pulled apart, flushing red both if us "uh........ I'm sorry" he says and I panicked, I just kissed someone!

FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

I don't say anything as I am lost in his eyes that are like a deep cave filled with mystery "can I tell you a secret?" I ask and he nods "before I came here, I dreamt about your eyes, I saw them, eyes filled with so much mystery" I say and he chuckles "I can only imagine. All girls in Egypt dream if me" he mocks me and I punched his chest and winced a bit, looking at me "What you just did is an of tre------" I cut him off with a kiss and it felt soothing then I pulled apart "I'm willingly to accept, only if you promise we take it slow" I say as he stares as me "can I get to have you tonight?" He asks

"Probably tomorrow" I shrugged and he grunts "Fine" then we kissed.....