21

They all were in Anakin's home, as they learned the man's name who saved them, where Tutankhamun was being attended to by the nearest healer. "I never properly introduce myself......." He says to Catori as she stayed there, Lapis, Ankhesenamun and the kids were fast asleep on a small spare room "...I know who you are" she stated "the spirit told me, you are my brother"

"Twin....brother" he corrected her as he sat next to her. Lagus was guarding outside the small like medium house. "Where have you been all this time?" She asks finally "I was also like you, chosen by the spirits to save a soul. Only, I wasn't chosen to save Tutankhamun but Meritaten." He explains as she looked at him "but I was sent here when I was just a kid, I worked as a palace guard and we were very much in love, just like you and Tutankhamun but Meritaten was to Wed her brother, Smenkhkare....I didn't know a way out and I was madly in love with her. She used to fight with her mother just to be with me but I could never save her as I was exiled.....then i heard of Meritaten and Nefertiti's death, I knew I failed. I failed my Meritaten, I failed our people, our family.....I failed the spirits...and I don't want that to happen to you." He says and she looks down "That's why you still have some time, to go back to our time and save Tutankhamun" he finished

"I can't" she shook her head "you must" he says "I can't."

"Catori, look at me" he says sternly and her gaze came up to him "I have been stuck here all my life and I've learnt to deal with it and live with it" he says "but you.....you have a life back in your time"

"No" she says and her heart cracked "I won't" she says wiping her tears and going outside to calm herself "is something the matter, my lady?" Asked Lagus "no, I'm fine, Lagus. Thank you" she smiles softly

After some time, everyone woke up as the healer was giving out the news "I am terribly sorry. The medicines I give him seem to not take an effect.....I am afraid he is slowly slipping into the underworld..." He says and Ankhesenamun begins to sob on Catori's shoulder. Anakin looked at Catori sternly "Catori, you must take him to your time. They will be able to save him before it's too late" Anakin says and she shook her head "I can't" she sobbed out with her head down. Ankhesenamun grabbed Catori's hands in his softly "I beg of you, my sister." She begs as tears poured down "he is my only brother.......my only brother." She cries looking into her eyes "...please..." She pleads with teary eyes. The kids had tears in their eyes as they looked at Catori with pleading eyes "Can I see him?" She asks the healer after some time. "You may, my Queen" he bowed and led her to Tutankhamun.

She nodded, thanking the healer and he bows leaving her with him. Catori shakily came over to his side, tears pouring down her eyes as she couldn't bare his state and she wondered if this was how he felt when she was in that state. She sat by his side, running her hand in his locks as he was a bit startled opening his eyes, tears brimming down his cheeks "I'm sorry...." Are the first words he says "it's not your fault" she choked a sob "take me to your time, my love" he says and she shook her head "why?" He asks barely above a whisper.

"My time is different than yours, it can easily change a person and i don't want to you lose you. I love you for you and I don't want to lose you" she cries out "....you will not. I will stay the same just as you met me" he says and she looks down as tears dripped down her eyes "please, my love, please" he beg with teary eyes "I'll stay the same....." He says running his hand on her cheek ".... only for you, my love" he finished as their foreheads collided with on another, unable to hold her emotions, she cried "i want to be with you, Catori. I want to raise our children with you and have more. I want to give you so much without your consent just to make you happy but I cannot do that.....if I am not with you. Please, my love. Do it for me" she choked out a sob biting her lip.

"Will I ever see you again?" Catori asks and he sighs "I'm afraid not, Catori but we will meet again...... someday" Anakin answers and she let out a few stray tears "I didn't know going back would this difficult. I feel so attached here in Egypt" she answers truthfully "Then cone back here, in your time" he suggested and broke into a hug, tears escaping their eyes "I won't forget you....brother" she admits "Neither will I with you......sister" he replies and they broke out the hug. Catori looked over at Lapis "Keep this one safe.....he means the world to me" she gave her her last orders as her handmaiden and nodded sadly at the young Queen.

"Lagus, I need you and Anakin to carry out an important task for me" Tutankhamun says and they bow as he gave out his last orders as a Pharaoh "I will always be of service to you, my Pharaoh" Lagus says Tutankhamun smiled softly at his best friend.

He held hands with Catori and she held hands with Ankhesenamun while she held hands with Layla and she held her sister's hand and she held hands back to Tutankhamun, forming a circle while Kaizer was on Ankhesenamun's laps.
They all closed their eyes as Tutankhamun and Catori's eyes of Horus rings collided and before they knew it, they were lifted of from the ground as a gust of wind filled the air.......