'Second'ary school

Now, Raze is 13 years old that will embark on a journey of becoming a student while carrying a huge burden on his shoulder in the future. "School, looks like a new boring life will start yet again." Raze was the first intake for the first school he went to but it is just an ordinary secondary school. He didn't get any chance to even stay at the hostel of this half boarding school since it just took him 5 minutes to go there by walking alone. At, first he was expecting another day of a normal introvert without interacting with others, unfortunately for him, here come the orientation week. Of course, you could say that orientation week is one of the nightmare for introvert since it needed a lot of communication happening through out the event.

 "Great! Things couldn't get worse aren't they?" Raze's heart screaming from inside. The first that he would try to avoid is becoming a leader for a group. Surprisingly, he indeed been chosen as one. There is a question in his mind, "Why me?!" and he gathered enough courage to actually ask for the reason from his teammates politely. "Didn't you think that I am not qualified for this? I mean looks like a lot of you got a good quality of charisma." Then, his teammate just said that they could feel that he is the most suitable one to become the leader. "Welcome to Burden Land" that sentence keep coming in his head. The first task was to actually named the group and create a cheers for that group, a typical activity indeed.

 "So leader, what do you say?" as expected they relied on him yet Raze made a suggestion that made the others respected him. "Listen, I am a leader, not a boss. So I suggest that we could each voice our own opinion since we need to combined the name of an animal and a fruit. I'm sure that some of you would have an amazing idea. So first, how about the theme, I mean the meaning we tried to convey by using the name. What connection does it have with our group personality or characteristic?" Raze said. All of them gave out an opinion and Raze asked each of them to vote quickly since they have a limited time. "So we chose a quick-witted character." "How about Sangcil as the name." The name came from banana and mouse deer in Malay language which is pisang and kancil. The others agreed and they quickly found a good cheers after that.

 A lot of thing does happen in the event and let's fast forward until the event has ended. He started to talk sometimes with some of his peers. Then a few weeks after that, he was called by the  counselling teacher who is also a teacher for PRS. When he got there, the teacher asked him to be a PRS leader's for the 13 years old student and reluctantly he agreed. PRS is responsible to actually become like a counselor that will help his peers and becoming a leader of it, means a big burden for him. 

 A few weeks later however, a letter came to his house, a letter of invitation for Raze to go to a boarding school and his parent strongly suggested him to go there since he have a brother who was really loved by his big family and cousins, went to a boarding school. So he was expected to be like his brother. Even though it was a huge burden to stay at his current school, he still sometime loved the environment but as it was a path that destined for him, he actually accept the invitation but of course his teachers and friends was crying since he was a good leader at that time and still have the potential to grow.