Baby steps

When Raze reached the age of 14, he started to meet his life skills teacher that he wanted to create a robotic team for the school and the teacher agreed since he wanted to made something before he leave the school and at least it is something that could be remembered. Without wasting more time, Raze gave a condition whereby the condition is that he is the real leader of robotic team but during the competition, he would let others to take the leader name while he play his role as a leader. The teacher agreed to the condition and asked Raze to gather a few people for the competition. The Vex Robotic competition at national level first.

So he gathered a few people including his senior and made two robotic teams, but no one knows that he is the real leader except one of the person who he trust the most which is Zuh and his seniors that take the role as the leader for the engineering team or the building team while Raze act as the programmer.

During the competition however, the two team was separated and needed to fight each other and later down the line, Raze team managed to win the third place in the competition after managed to beat his senior team. Even though that means his team was not qualified to be the representatives for international level, they still managed to get a place and that was an amazing thing.

At the same year he entered another competition, an Asian robotic competition. This time he had made the decision to only invite Zuh and Zuh agreed since the others peer were a just a pain in the butt and a waste of time. Even during the Vex Robotic competition, he and Zuh were the only one who did the job and finished the robot while the others sleeping soundly. So this time, they managed to win the first place beating other competitor. However due to some financial problem they could not proceed for the bigger competition. Surprisingly, At the age of 15 he managed to get 8A and 3B during his final exam despite entering a few competitions and without studying hard too.