𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖫𝖮𝖳𝖴𝖲

𝖠𝖱𝖢 𝖮𝖭𝖤

" 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝗈𝗍𝗎𝗌"

𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾

ነየልርቿ ጌዪቿልጕ

Lotus Pier is beautiful.

The sun rises in the east and it will set in the west, as it have done since the beginning of time. The skies are often clear blue, with the clouds lazily rolling by. Always sunny, the blue waters of Lotus Pier always looks like it is shining, shimmering in glitter. The beloved lotus flowers are in full bloom, and swimming underneath it are plenty of full grown fishes. The town is always lively, the people often busy bustling through the streets and going on to their daily lives. The people of Yunmeng are loud, boisterous but gentle earnest people. The working adults jump onto their boats, sweating and cursing at the glaring heat of the sun, and then rejoicing as they returned home with a basket full of fish. The old, wrinkled people who retired from being fishermen and women, stay on land, tending on their gardens and the market, always keeping an eye on the children. The children laugh as they play on both land and water, and though they were often noisy, troublemaking naughty kids, they were filial and respectful to their elders, helping around with the chores in the house and the working elderly.

Life is beautiful in Lotus Pier indeed. His sect, his clan, and his people thrives. Jiang Cheng may have rebuilded Yunmeng from its ashes, but it was his people who gave it life.

Jiang Cheng was proud of his home, of his people and his sect. Years ago, he vowed to never let another tragedy happen to it again, even if it had meant giving up his life.

To protect the smiles on their faces, of the children's laughter, and the beauty of how his home was thriving with life...

Lotus Pier was home. His heart, body and soul belonged to Yunmeng Jiang. Jiang Cheng's life, other than being an uncle to his nephew, is all about giving his everything to his home.

Jiang Cheng would give up his life to protect it in a heartbeat. No questions asked, and absolutely no hesitations.

ነየልርቿ ጌዪቿልጕ

🅁🄴🅆🅁🄸🅃🅃🄴🄽

ⁱⁿ

0⃣5⃣ 3⃣1⃣ 2⃣0⃣

ⁱ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃⁿ ⁱⁿᵈᵉᶜⁱˢⁱᵛᵉ, ᵖʳᵒᶜʳᵃˢᵗⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ, ᵐᵉˢˢʸ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵒ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ⁱⁿ ʳᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ.

ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ, ⁱ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒ ˢˡᵒʷ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ⁱᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵈⁱᵈⁿᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ. ᵖᵃᵗʰᵉᵗⁱᶜ, ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ.

ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ᵈᵒ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ⁱ ᵃˡˢᵒ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵍʳᵒʷ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ˢᵏⁱˡˡˢ ⁱⁿ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠʳᵃⁿᵏˡʸ, ⁱ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃ ᶜˡᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵐᵉˢˢ ᵒᶠ ˢʰ*ᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿᵗ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵈⁱˢᵍᵘˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ.

ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ⁱˢ ʷʰʸ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ʳᵉʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ.

ˢᵒʳʳʸ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒʳʳʸ.

ʸᵒᵘʳˢ ᵗʳᵘˡʸ,
shitty author.