PLEASE READ AND KEEP NOTES

DISCLAIMER

This story/book is a Fanfic. A work of fiction, it has no associations to real life.

A fanfic of Mo Dao Zu Shi, all characters and the canon plot belongs to their rightful owners and creators. The unfamiliar, not cannon main characters, extras and mobs that are not found anywhere in the Mo Dao Zu Shi are my OCs, and regardless how familiar or any resemblance you found to these characters to real people, they don't have any connection to real life (real people)  and are just pure coincidences.

The plot is mine, but the idea c of 'time travel' certainly isn't.

(below these sentence is inspired and a reference of AO3 and its detailed, specific rules, regulations, tags and warnings that will serve you guys well in your journey of reading this shitty fic)

GENERAL WARNINGS TO BE FOUND IN THIS FIC.

cursing/explicit language
angst
blood
violence
death
underage main character
romance (nuff said)

SERIOUS CONTENT (POSSIBLY VAGUE) WARNINGS TO BE FOUND IN THE FAR FUTURE

Sexual Content
Smut
Mentions of Rape,
Mentions of Murder,
Mentions of Infanticide.
Rape/Non-Con
Manipulation
Graphic Violence
What Happens in War
Death
Grief/Mourning
Suicide
Sort-of Suicide(?)
Trauma
Unhealthy Coping Mechanism
Unhealthy Relationships
Abuse
Neglect
Murder and Killing
Obsession

(any future changes, additions and news of this list will be mentioned before the actual chapter for the sake of warning the reader)

REGARDING THE RELATIONSHIPS OF THIS STORY

m/m
m/f or f/m
f/f
multi

(any future changes, additions and news of this list will be mentioned before the actual chapter for the sake of warning the reader)

TAGS TO LET THE READER KNOW THE GENERAL IDEA OF THIS STORY

time travel
fix-it of sorts
frienship
angst
family
romance
slow burn
unhealthy coping mechanism
grief
trauma
untreated trauma
unhealty relationships
broken family
abandonment issues
insecurities
manipulation
obsession
guilt
unresolved feelings
being orphaned
neglect
abuse
grief
child abuse

Canon Divergence

and

Chengxian

(any future changes, additions and news of this list will be mentioned before the actual chapter for the sake of warning the reader)

And not to mention the slow-progression of this story.

The author kindly asks you to share your thoughts on this fic, and kindly correct me for any fuckery mistakes in grammar or something.

PLAGIARISM IS NOT TOLERATED.

Treat each other kindly and with respect, and bare with me with patience.

Any questions or concerns will be addressed and answered to the best of my ability.

That is all for now, and I hope you have read it through.

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.