Bonus Story 1

You can view the original post here: http://aminoapps.com/p/t7pkac

It's A Date ||| ATEEZ AU short story

Wooyoung knows that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him. Text him now and ask him on a date or chicken out and cry about it. His friend Yunho, gave him two choices. Text the dimpled boy or be prepared for his tall friend's wrath. Wooyoung can't blame him for it honestly. He has been whining and crying about San ever since Yunho introduced them.

"San is too oblivious to notice anything so you might lose your chance if you don't make a move on him soon. He is actually quite popular." Yunho had warned him and Wooyoung knows. He has noticed how he isn't the only one throwing heart eyes at San's direction. You will think that there is a limit at how much oblivious can someone be but unfortunately, that doesn't apply for Choi San.

"It's okay, I got this. It's just a silly text. It's not like he is in front of me. You can do this, my man. Deep breaths." He encourages himself as his pacing around the room increases.

"Oh, who am I kidding, of course, I can't!" He pushes his hair back before he falls dramatically on the bed. He thinks about what horrible things Yunho is gonna make him do to embarrass himself this time when the tall's boy text comes through with a ding.

"Think of the devil and he shall text." He jokes nervously as he opens his friend's message.

Golden puppy: I hope you have set a day for your date already or I'm putting my plan in motion.

Wooyoung sits up with a groan and slightly starts to panic. If he doesn't send him proof that he has in fact set a date for him and San to meet soon enough, Yunho will start with step one. Upload embarrassing photos of him on his account. The worst part is that San follows them both and he will see Wooyoung's dark history.

"I don't know what's worse." He mumbles to himself as he opens up San's contact info for the hundredth time today. He recalls that one unfateful day when Yunho threatened him that he would upload his photo in that ridiculous octopus costume if they didn't get to watch the movie he picked. Needless to say that photo still exists out there on the internet for everyone to see.

"Okay, I got this." He prays and clicks send with his eyes closed. He himself thinks that the whole situation is ridiculous since he technically just asked San if they could study together in the local library instead of going to a nearby café and talk to each other. Like how normal dates are supposed to go. Will San even see this as a date?

San replies to him a few minutes later, not that Wooyoung has stopped scanning their chat room in the meantime. He screams and almost drops his phone when he sees that San offered the time and day first. He lets him know that he is free and that he will see him there before sending a screenshot of their conversation to Yunho.

Smexy Corgi: Here. Everything is set. I hope you stop torturing me with your blackmailing methods now.

After that, they keep talking about how excited they are for the date in two days for now. Yunho even encouraged him that everything will go great and that he should just be himself. Act natural since that's the best were his precise words. He even helped him with his outfit but as the date day came and Wooyoung is walking towards the library, he feels like a clown.

Are ripped jeans with converse and a black button-up t-shirt too much? Maybe it would have been better if he had searched his wardrobe for the tenth time. No way he doesn't have any decent clothes. Maybe it's time to go shopping after cleaning up the huge pile of clothes that made his bed disappear underneath them.

When he enters the building he spots San already sitting in one of the tables with a book in his hand. If he wasn't nervous before which he was, he is barely standing now in hopes that he won't faint when San talks to him let alone look at him. He tries to walk confidently and as naturally as he can but he catches some people looking at him weirdly. Great.

"Hey." He greets awkwardly and he mentally slaps himself. San ignores his worried look and inner turmoil as he smiles at him, dimples and all before greeting back and motioning for him to sit across him when Wooyoung doesn't move. He hastily takes a seat, embarrassment written all over his face. If he can survive this till the end it will be a miracle.

"I was meaning to ask you to hang out sometime but I'm glad you reached out first even if it is to study together. Well since I have already finished with my essays I was thinking of lending you a hand. Yunho told me you struggle with some stuff so I'll be glad to help." San offers and Wooyoung is lost for a second in San's wonderful smile. He clears his throat in order to calm down but he can feel how hot his cheeks are. If San notices how red he is, he doesn't comment on it.

"Y-yeah, well... I'm not a bad student or anything I just don't understand some basic topics. If it's not too much to ask..." He stops uncertain and San grabs his hand in a reassuring manner. Wooyoung hopes his hands are not sweaty and gross. As they spent more time together, Wooyoung feels completely relaxed and at ease under San's presence.

San even managed to teach him and fill in about the stuff he couldn't understand before no matter how hard he studied. Since they finished in record time they tried to make small talk and share quiet laughs between them. Despite receiving many warnings by the librarian, they weren't kicked out and Wooyoung is grateful for that. As the time to part ways arrives Wooyoung's mood deteriorates noticeably. San easily picks up on it and holds both of his hands in his own.

"You don't have to look so sad for today. I swear our next date it's going to be a better one." San promises with a smile and Wooyoung's knees almost turned to jelly and he would have fallen if San wasn't holding him.

"What? Do you think this is a date? I mean I'm glad you do but I didn't know if you would think of it that way." He says under one breath and San chuckles.

"Of course it's a date but let me take you out on a proper one. With less quiet and more talking. Preferably over coffee. Then we can be as loud as we want and I get to hear your lovely laugh." San's illegal dimples appear and Wooyoung is lost on cloud nine. His brain barely registers agreeing to whatever San is saying about their plans or even when he lays on his couch once he is home. In his daze, he almost misses Yunho's text asking how it went. He summarizes the events as best as he can and Yunho's reply catches him off guard.

Golden puppy: Man I'm happy he finally found the guts to ask you out properly. Both of you can be so obvious sometimes it hurts.

He is ready to reply to him confused when San's name lights up, indicating he send him a message. He quickly clicks on it, cause priorities duh, and smiles at the last line of the message that confirms their plans.

Sannie❤️: It's a date.