Weird Role-playing/Random things that bother me

⒈ When people use their real life face for Face-claims. . .just why though? It's weird. . .also I'm pretty sure that's the unsafest [is that a word] thing you could do on here speaking that we seem to have a lot of pedos on Wattpad

⒉ When I follow more than 100 people because on my other secret account I follow 200 people and I get a lot of Announcements board spam. . . so I try to not follow that many people at one time

⒊ In my house there's an old roll of toilet paper that lives under the bed, it's turned yellow so that's how old it is. I swear it moves on its own sometimes. . .

⒋ On average I like to write 1000 characters per-reply but that's because I wanna hide my really bad grammar and typos, but sometimes people who can't write that much become mean. To be honest it's a lot more people than you would think, and they all have nasty remarks. And here are my answers to them but I'm throwing shade because I forgot their usernames and I'm a coward...

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑?

It's mainly I'm insecure about a 3 lined response, because than everyone can see how many typos I write and never catch than and I love my characters so I want to portray them correctly.

𝙼𝚎: 𝚈𝚎𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖: 𝚈𝚎𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎

What are you trying to say? I'm honestly not trying to offend anyone, I just have no life outside of wattpad and like to write longer replies than some people.

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝟻 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

5 sentences isn't a long reply...and what's your definition of sentence because He laughed. Is not a sentence.

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘

Sorry mate, I'm just used to writing in notes and than having to break up my replies because half the time it's too big for wattpad'a silly character limit. Force of habit.

𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠-𝚘𝚏𝚏

Awe man, you hurt me right here *points to heart* well I know I'm not 'literate' but you aren't exactly literate either because you just changed POINT OF VEIWS IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR 3 LINED REPLY AND ITS CONFUSING. Also you just spelled Back wrong...

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝟷𝟼? 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚎.

Firstly

I'm not 16 or maybe I am, but bloody hell like I'm gonna tell you, because you have 3 kids ones 15 AND THAT'S DAMNED CREEPY BECAUSE YOU'RE LIKE 50 BECAUSE WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW MY AGE.

Secondly and lastly

I'm probably not as smart as you but at least I know proper grammar, and yes I do know you are from the US because you ever so blatantly say you are born and raised from [insert state name because Yumi ain't a b*tch enough to post it]

Am I still salty over last night? Yes. Yes I am. And rage is now done.