Yes or No.

A bellowing roar was heard throughout the land, the earth shook and the battles stopped

A bellowing roar was heard throughout the land, the earth shook and the battles stopped. Everyone knew what happened, weapons falling to the ground, the roar echoed across The Land Of Dawn. At the top of the mountain, there was an altar, where 1 man stood over 4 almost lifeless bodies. His body wounded and a snide smile as he looked down at the warriors at his feet. His eyes falling over each one, the mammoth of a man looking as small as ever, the dragon armored warrior clutching his weapon as blood seeped from his wounds, his armor broken, the white-haired male reaching a shaky hand to the girl beside him.

The girl, youngest of them all, raised her head to see the one who had defeated them, "you were my friend." A pained look in her eyes as she stared at him; trying to see if she could see any emotion in his eyes, it could've been the girl's fault, but for a moment his expression turned soft.

"You were a mere pawn, you were easy to manipulate, a child." He grumbled before turning away, a flash of white light ,and two figures appeared. A woman adorning purple robes and a man whose mere presence shuddered him.

"So much for Dragon Warriors," the horned male sneered, his voice filled with laughter as he leaped over to the mammoth and pressed his boot against his shoulder, "awe what's wrong not so high and mighty now?" He cackled as he moved to the others, stepping on the hand that was reaching out to the girl. The man winced in pain, his arm falling limp, even the boldest of them all couldn't fight this, his pride wounded, and the girl even though she laid injured, heartbroken that someone she had once called a friend would do this to her, she still saw him. Not as a monster but as a person.

"Who should we kill first?" He asked a sick grin on his face as he pulled the silver lance from its holder, a trophy of sorts from his latest defeated warrior.

"None of them, they could still be of use to us in the future," the woman said, "with the Princess dead and these 4 on our side no one could stop us, isn't that right?" Her voice like silver as she spoke softly, her gentle and mellow nature, it was a wonder how she ended up with these two.

"But that's no fun!" The man huffed like a child, "we have The Black Dragon on our side. We don't need a child or the pretty boy, come one let's kill them!"

"It would be unwise to-"

"You're no fun! Come on tell her!"

"Enough!" The Black Dragon Warrior said curtly after his moment of silence, why he was silent no one knew not even his comrades, perhaps it had something to do with the girl, "we're not killing anyone, we have other matters to attend to, let's go." He said as he beckoned the Demon Prince to his side.

"Of course," he sneered as he joined the two just as the woman's hands started to glow and a flash of black and the three were gone. Leaving the bodies of the 4 protectors of the altar in their weakened state.

A dark cloud falling over The Land Of Dawn, the war had been lost, the people's hope for peace dissipating into thin air.

The Princess was dead.
The Black Dragon had won.
The Protectors had been defeated.
What was to happen next, no one knew.

—Would take place immediately after the battle—24 Roles—Magic

—24 Roles
—Magic. YES.
—A Fantasy Based Role-play
—Based off of a Mobile game but you don't need to know the game in order to join
— 14 Male and 10 Female roles due to I want only use certain characters from the game
—Forms would be long but only because the backstories are very much required
—The Minimum of lines per reply would be 10 but you only need to reply every 3 days [could change but detail is a must in this role-play]
—A new event every 2-3 weeks
—Locations for other character development
—Some Love interests would be set because they are vital to the story line, but you can have a crush on someone else but the love interests would effect the storyline greatly

Or I just make a fan fiction of it...