BIGGEST BRAIN MOMENT

Thank you -shipsahoyy  for pointing this out to me...but for each character I have I tend to write them differently...don't believe me...look for yourselves...

Yoru:

Yoru pressed her lips into a thin line as she looked around the room, the silence was kïlling her. It was painful to her ears, her blonde locks falling backwards like a waterfall down her back as she looked up at the ceiling, her golden eyes running over the decor admiring it in all its glory, trying to do something to make the time pass quicker, it seemed she would be staring at the ceilings forever. It was the only thing she had been looking at sense she got there, she was bored out her mind, even someone who liked to be alone seemed to find boredom at the one interesting thing that was happening to her in the first 200 years. Sure helping people was fun but recently she had found a string of needy and whiny humans and no one had time for that. At least this was something to do than help the helpless humans, in her mind she was wondering about what in the world was about to happen next, she had no clue if she was going to be honest. Nevertheless her mind was infected with the worst thoughts possible. Perhaps they were preparing to murder all of them, ambush them all when they least expected it to happen. Or some other sick a twisted game, she being an angel didn't know many demons but she knew they were vial and ruthless creatures who didn't care about anyone but themselves, though she didn't know many so who was she to judge. Ha, this was Yoru we are talking about, she judged everyone. Her demeanor was normal, normal for her being judgemental and acting like she was better than everyone. Of course there was no doubt in her mind that she was better, because for the simple fact that Yoru could do no wrong...so she thought. She waited patiently with her arms crossed, a stern expression on her beautiful almost angelic face if she wasn't scowling of course. A tight silver dress hugging her figure, it was bothering her to say the least, if she could she would bring something much more lose and comfortable.

Than there was the simple fact that she was missing her wings, she indeed felt naked without her wings out, she loved them and almost immediately she hid them as to do her due diligence to everyone else and not bump into them on 'accident'. Nothing was an accident with her. Her mind wandering somewhere else as she thought about every single thing she could've been doing instead of this, she could've been sparring, practicing but no, she wasn't. Though it's not like it mattered to her, this was one of the few things in life she didn't care about winning, even though she totally could if she wanted to. All she desired to do was meet the princes and see who would be the most likely to take the crown, a simple task to do because all she had to do was meet them all and than she didn't care what would happen to her after that, unless she was gonna dïe because she liked living, everyone did. The only reason she joined the ordeal was because she wanted to find a way to brag about winning without actually ending up with one of them. She gagged at the thought of being with a demon, it was a simple concept too, demons were the opposite of angels and it would only be natural for them to be enemies and her to strongly dislike (loathe) them. "How much longer must this take?" She grunted bitterly as she lowered her head from the ceiling to glance to the other selected, studying their expressions.

Gin:

"Ah-vi-ah-tor. . ." Gin muttered under her breathe as she moved her wand in a figure eight motion, as she once again recited the incantation wrong. Her eyebrows knit tightly together as she realized that what she was doing wasn't working. At all. A perplexed look formed on her normally happy face, as she attempted to remember the actual words so she could these chess pieces into a bird. Her memory not the best thing in the world, well that and she wasn't exactly paying attention to the demonstration her teacher gave to the class. Well she did pay attention but she had the attention span of a dàmned goldfish so who knew what knowledge she managed to retain, because in her mind a speck of dust was like a diamond to her. Her mind wandering to try and guess what was to happen about the defense of the dark arts class, that was the best class she had! How could they take it away just like that! It wasn't fair and it did remind of her a certain someone back home that she didn't really have the best relationship with right now. She only started to pay attention to the lesson when Professor Sasori actually turned the small piece into a small bird...other than that Gin was in la la land for most of the lecture, which was unfortunate. Only time could tell how long it would be until something when very wrong. "Why can't I do this!" She huffed as she glared at the chess piece throughly frustrates, not at all understanding what in the world she was doing wrong.

.........

I'm gonna go uh.....do something else now....my mind is in over load now.