1

Author's note.....

This is my first story, so sorry if things move fast! Hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's pov

I was walking out of my last class of the day when I saw Malfoy looking at me.
"Like what you see Malfoy?" I said in a sarcastic manner. Malfoy scoffed at me and walked away. I sighed, secretly hoping that Malfoy would make a comeback one of these days. Things weren't the same between us after the summer. He wouldn't even come near me, and I don't even know why. I wish I could have a normal conversation with him.

"HARRY!!!" Ron yelled taking me out of my thoughts. He was running towards me, bumping into a few of the younger students along the way. That bumbling baboon. "You will never believe what me and Hermione did yesterday on our date. Did I already mention how cute she looked..." Ron continued talking about his mate.

As Ron continued to talk about Hermione, my mind drifted off to a certain Slytherin. Those gray eyes,  his blond hair, his warm smile, his, oh my. I think that I might like Draco. As I came to this realization, Hermione came bounding over to us.
"I'm thinking of going to the common room to study, would you guys want to come with?"

"Sure!" Ron said almost instantly. He's really in love with her. I giggled a little at his eagerness.

"I wish I could, I need to grab some books. I'll be in the library if either of you need me, have fun!"

"See you later Harry!" They began to walk off towards the common room, and I made my way to the library.

Draco's pov

Harry Potter. He's kind, caring, charming, and his sent is astonishing. I just wish that he could be mine. Not that he would want to be mates with me, but a person can dream. I try to get into my book, but my thoughts are occupied with Potter. I must be infatuated. 

"Is this seat taken?" That voice sounds like music to my ears. And the sent, I would know that anywhere. I looked up and it was Potter.

"Malfoy! It's a surprise to see you here." His voice went up a few pitches. I chuckled a little at his reaction.

"No, its open." He sat down.

No one's pov

It was plainly obvious that both boys had some sort of chemistry between them to any passerby. But whether or not the boys would act on it would be for anyone to decide. 

Harry began to go through different books, finding some of the material in it rather boring and wishing the he were doing something else, such as playing a game of Quidditch. He sighed, his eyes growing weary with every turn of the page until they closed.

Draco looked over and saw that Harry had fallen asleep. His heart warmed at the sight. He got up and moved his head and hand so that he was resting on a scarf. He smiled at him and went back to reading his book.

Time skip

A few hours later, it was time for dinner. Harry was still sleeping, so Draco gently shook him awake.

"Potter, wake up, it's time to go eat."

"Five more minutes." Harry grumbled.

"You know that you need to get up." Draco pulled him up from the chair, and started walking with him to the great hall. Harry looked almost as if he was sleepwalking. They entered the hall, with people staring at them from all sides, and went to sit at their respective tables, Harry with the Griffendors, and Draco with the Slytherins.