5

When Harry woke up, Draco was right by his side. Waiting to do anything in order to help him. As Harry groggily opened his eyes and looked next to him, he asked, "Draco, I went into heat right? But how did I get here? Everything is a bit fuzzy."

"Well, yes, you went into heat in the library, and I brought you here. Madame Pomfrey told me that when you wake up, to bring you to a room where you can spend the rest of your heat. If you would like it, I can stay with you, and help you however you may need me." Harry nodded his head.

"I think that I would like you to be with me while this going on. Can you bring me to that room now?"

"Yes, just let me grab the map." Draco gathered what he needed, and held his hand out for Harry. Harry grabbed onto his hand, and slowly got out of the bed.

They walked to the room, going through some of the secret passage ways to avoid any unnecessary attention.

As they got to the room, they opened the door, and went inside. Casting charms to silence, and lock themselves inside.

The entry room was quite large, with a large couch, bookcases and more. There was a bathroom to the left, and the bedroom to the right. Going inside the bedroom, there were their things, and a big bed.

Harry motioned for Draco to go and stay in the living room area, and closed the door.  He turned around, and went over to their things, to start collecting things to make a nest.

Draco, being quite confused as to why he couldn't be with Harry, asked if he was ok.

"Harry? Are you alright? I'll wait out here if that's what you want?" Harry simply hummed a yes, and continued to work, while Draco shrugged his shoulders, grabbed a book, and began to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A good while later, Harry stepped out of the room. Dressed in an oversized sweatshirt, he tapped Draco on his shoulder, waking him up.

"Harry?" Harry motioned for Draco to follow him, walking back into the room. Draco quickly followed after, being startled of what he saw in the room.

"Do you like it?" Harry questioned, tapping his foot up and down quite quickly.

"Yes." Harry beamed up at him, and went to sit down on what he had created. A large mass of pillows,  blankets, and cloths were strewn about the room, making a nest. Harry pat the spot next to him, snuggling into the mass around him. Draco cautiously approached the bed, trying to not disturb the omega to much. Sitting in the nest, Harry grabbed onto Draco, and curled up to him. With Draco rubbing his hair smiling softly down at him.

"Hmm." Harry latched onto Draco, breathing in softly. 

"Harry? Do you need anything right now?" Harry looked up at Draco, his eyes dilatated slightly. 

"Alpha." Draco blushed slightly, as Harry pounced up onto him, capturing his mouth in a kiss. Draco leaned into Harry, turning them over slightly so he was on top. He ran his fingers through Harrys hair, pulling slightly on it.

"Harry..." Draco quickly moaned out, there tongues battling for dominance. Harry started to whine, pressing up at the alpha above him.

Draco pulled away for a moment, looking down a the omega underneath him. Harry was a panting mess underneath him, his cheeks were flushed red.

"Do you want to go further?" Draco asked quickly. All Harry did to respond was pull the alpha down, to continue the kiss.