2

3rd person pov

The next day...

Harry walked into the library the second day in a row, hoping to see a certain blonde haired Slytherin. 

He sat down at the same table as the day before, and decided to think of a way to get Malfoy to become at least friends with him. Trying not to feel too disappointed that he hadn't spotted him yet, Harry began writing down his plan.

1. Talk to Malfoy and try to make amends

2.Become friends with Malfoy/hang out together

3.Start getting on a first name basis

4.Ask him out

Harry thought the list was rather basic but held all of the necessities to become close with Draco. He became a touch dizzy afterwards but thought nothing of it. Harry decided to leave if Draco didn't show up, and began gathering his materials.

Suddenly, he heard the voice of the one person he was wanting to see. Draco Malfoy. Draco slowly made his way over to Harry's table and sat down across from him. Harry took a few minutes pretending to go over notes he took in class, but plucked up the courage to start a conversation.

"Hi Malfoy, what are you reading?" Malfoy looked up at him.

"Hmm, oh, hi. I'm reading The Giver by Louis Lowery. It's strange but good. What are you up to?"

"Sounds like a good book, um, I've just been going over classwork," Harry took a deep breath. "I realize that this is extremely sudden, but I've been meaning to ask you, would you like to truce and become friends, or at least friendlier to each other? I mean I feel like we should try to get along better. We haven't been exactly the nicest to one another sense first year, always bickering, you know? And I would also like to take this as a chance to apologize for using Sectumsepura on you. I realize that I can never truly make up for that but I would like to sincerely apologize."

Malfoy just stared at him for a couple of seconds, his eyes wide. Then he began,

"Thank you for the apology. I would also like to truce and improve on our relationship." While he was saying that, all that was running through his head was, oh Merlin Harry wants to be friends, he wants to be friends, oh Merlin.

Harry's eyes lit up and a grin slid across his face. He stood up, when another wave of dizziness hit him. He staggered but quickly regained his balance.

"Are you ok Potter?" Draco had worry written all across his face.

"Yes, got a little dizzy, I just changed my suppressants. I think that was it, I'm going to be going now. I'll see you in class."

"Bye, I hope you feel better soon." Harry grabbed his things and headed out of the library. Leaving Draco to worry about him in his wake.

Time skip to the common room

Harry walks into the common room and sees Hermoine reading by the fireplace, and Ron playing chess with Seamus in the corner. Harry walks over to Hermione and sits down, wanting to finally come out to her, and tell her about his crush on Draco if things go well. 

"Hello Harry."

"Hi Hermione. I was wondering if we could talk?" Hermione put her book down.

"Of course Harry."

"Before I start, can you not tell Ron what I'm about to tell you," she nodded. "Well, Hermione, I just thought I should let you know that I'm bisexual."

"That's fine Harry, as longs as the person makes you happy, their ok with me." Harry smiled at her words, but then frowned.

"What if the person I liked was Malfoy?" Hermione laughed.

"Harry it's extremely obvious to anyone that you like Draco. And honestly, he actually came up to me and Ron the other day and apologized for all of the things that happened. He has definitely grown. Oh! Do you want advice on how to become friends or  to start dating?" Hermione smiled widely.

"Why not." Harry and Hermione talked about different places to invite him, and different activities to do, talking well into the night.