3

That Same Day

Draco's pov

"Pansy, Blaise, Pansy, Blaise! Something amazing just happened!" I said excitedly as I went into my dorm.

"What is it this time Draco? Did Potter smile at you?" Pansy joked.

"Acually yes, he did for your information. But that not what I wanted to tell you two, He asked to be friends and try to work on our relationship!" my smile grew, and I jumping a little as I watched Pansy and Blaise take in the information. They laughed a little at the alpha's antics.

"Congrats Draco."

"I'm happy for you." I went to lay down on my bed, very content on how the day progressed.

**********************************************************************************************

Third person pov

The next few days progressed slowly for both boys, Harry still getting dizzy every once in a while, but not much happening. Only a couple side glances and smiles were shared between them. both of them trying to think of a way to initiate a conversation. Draco ended up flying over a paper bird to Harry. It read,

"Harry, would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me this afternoon?" Harry looked over at Draco and nodded, excited that they were finally going to do something together.

The next few hours went by in a flash. When their last classes let out for the week, both of them quickly changed, and gathered their things. They met up at the entrance of the castle, nervously anticipating the time that they were about to spend together.

"Hello Harry!" Draco's eyes widened as he realized he called him by his first name. Harry only smiled, laughing a little.

"Hey Draco, first name basis?" Draco smiled a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"That sounds lovely. It is about time too, I mean we've known each other for a long time. Shall we head over?" Draco motioned outside.

"Yeah, lets go." 

They began walking in a comfortable silence, conversation picking up as they went along. As they got to Hogesmeade their laughter was filling the air. Draco led the way into a nearby tavern, motioning for Harry to go inside first. Harry goes in and asks for two butterbeers, as Draco grabs them seats, making sure to sit by the fire to warm them up from the brisk Autumn air.

"So, how have classes been?" Harry began, breaking the silence.

"Good! I've been getting great marks, potions has been quite nice too. What about you?"

"Pretty good, I've had to catch up on a couple of classes, but other than that it's been nice."

"Do you have any idea of what you want to do after Hogwarts? I would like to do something with potions."

"I would love to be an Auror! Helping people is one of my main goals." As he finished, Draco smiled warmly at Harry as he had some of the drink on his mouth. 

"Here, let me help you." He reached over, and wiped off the corner of his mouth. Ba-dump. Harry's face flushed bright red, and he managed to squeak out a quick thank you.