𝒗𝒊. 𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒐 𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔

chapter six pablo escobar square groupers

chapter six
pablo escobar square groupers

     "LOOK, I'M JUST saying, i don't understand why you don't at least try with kiara. she clearly likes you." jj then did his best to imitate a girls moan. "she's like 'oh john b!' "

      "is that what she does?" john b asked,  not believing  jj. "she's sketching about you diving and then she kissed you bro!" jj exclaims. john b sighed. "she kissed me on the cheek. it's not like we were makin' out or something."

     "low hanging fruit, bro." jj said. "don't pretend you don't notice, i see it in your eyes!" jj said as he pointed to his eyes. john b rolled his eyes again. "you're like, 'i kinda like that', and then you start blushing and shit." jj imitated. "i blush?" john b asked. "yeah, you do." jj answered.

      "it's not like you and stella haven't kissed each other before." john b says.

      "yeah, but not on the lips." jj defended. "how is that different? we're both their best friends." john b stated. jj shrugged. "it just is. we're friends, that's all."

     "and you're saying i'm in denial? you just friend zoned yourself!"  john b groaned. "are you— jj, seriously, are you blind?"

     jj ignored him as he himself was thinking about his feelings. in truth, he did like stella, but john b's stupid rule got in the way. that and the fact that he didn't know how stella felt. he didn't want to confess his feelings just to have her reject him and have their friendship tainted. because they were friends before anything and the last thing they needed was the pogues breaking up.

     to distract himself, jj grabbed john b's compass off the dashboard. "hey, don't—" john b said as he reached for the compass. jj pulled it back. "relax, i'm just looking."

——

    right now, everyone had gathered on john b's porch to hear about his and jj's adventure.

      "and we were right outside like this, and all we hear is just bam! bam! bam!" jj exaggerates as he paces around the porch. "knocking paint off the wall, from the inside!" he continued. the group was silent as they listened to him, the rooster crowing on the background.

      "and i'm just looking at him and, wait first off, look at this shit." the blond walks over to where the group was sitting and begins to shake his hair, either dandruff or paint flakes falling out.

      "that's dandruff, disgusting." kiara said. "okay, thank you." pope said as pushed away jj's head. "look at all that. alright? at that point, i'm just waiting for death."