𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌

chapter eightfull kook

chapter eight
full kook

     EVERYBODY WANTS MONEY. the poor want to be rich and the rich want to be richer. plenty of people dream about winning the lottery their whole lives. so the thought of attaining four hundred million dollars in gold was exhilarating for the pogues.

     "how much was it again?" jj asked, wrapping his arms around stella and putting down the stick he was tearing and tossing. "four hundred mil." john b answered. sitting up, jj cleared his throat. "alright, let's talk the split. now, before you say evenly, may i remind you that i am the only one who can protect us from those groupers that were after us. protection? not cheap." jj states.

     pope turned to look at him. "you haven't trained. you've done zero training." he states. "youtube bro! that's at least a five percent bump right there." jj declares. "you haven't—" the blond cut him off. "any objections? yeah, didn't think so." he said as he shook his head, ignoring kiara and pope's hands as he pushed down stella's. "i don't hear any, so..." jj continued.

      "what're you gonna do with your eighty mil pope?" kiara asked the boy. he thought for a moment before he answered. "pay for college in advance. and also textbooks. those are expensive." jj looked to kiara. "what about you kiara?"

      "yeah, what does a socialist do when she's rich?" pope added. kiara chuckled. "i just wanna make a double album. about obx, the pogues, you know, the way catch a fire's about kingston. record it at marley studio, peter tosh producing,"

      pope furrowed his eyebrows. "peter tosh is..." kiara nodded. "he's dead, i know. but the spirit of peter tosh will never die. what about you stella?" kiara asked.

      stella leaned back onto jj's shoulder. "i'm gonna get one of those italian castles and move to the italian countryside with my cat. how about you jj?" she asks as she looks up to meet his blue eyes. "i know what i'm gonna do. i'll get a big ass house up on figure eight and go full kook." he announces.

      "your gonna go full kook?" pope scoffs. jj nods. "yep. gonna get a marble statue of myself and then i'm gonna get a koi pond. put a bunch of those fish..." jj says, making the three laugh. "what're you gonna do jb?" pope asks the quiet boy. jj, kiara and stella look over to him for his answer. he turns around and gives a light smile.

      "to going full kook."

——

      the next morning, the five were aboard the hms pogue, off to their next adventure.

      jj whistles as they see a boat coming closer to them from the distance. "you guys see that? that's the malibu 24-mxz, worlds finest wakesetter. number one in luxury, quality and performance. 200k, easy." jj states as the other four turn to look at the boat.