𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒂𝒉𝒐𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒔!

chapter threeahoy mateys!

chapter three
ahoy mateys!

     STELLA WAS SITTING on her porch hammock rolling a joint, when a familiar sound began to get closer to the house. it was the sound of a very familiar boat motor.

     "ahoy mateys!" jj shouted as they got closer to the dock. stella looked over to see her two crazy friends pulling up to their dock and making whooping noises. "well, that's my ride." the girl said as she picked up her backpack from the porch floor and tucked the joint behind her ear.

      "i'll see you later." she said as she poked her head in the house before walking off the porch. "be back soon?" cassian asked as stella made her way to the dock. "yessir." she replied giving a mock salute. "your friends are so weird." cassian muttered as stella walked off.

     "good morning to you star." "morning stella." jj and john b greeted. "good morning." stella greeted back. "jj, catch." the girl said before tossing her just rolled joint at jj. "this, this was rolled immaculately. i will be keeping this." he said as he tucked it in his shorts pocket. john b watched the encounter and chuckled at their actions.

     "where are we off to first?" stella asked the two. "we're going to casa de pope." jj answers.

     as the three drifted down the river in the hms pogue, they greeted everyone the passed to make sure they made it through the hurricane alright.

     "good mornin'" jj said waving to people on the docks. "i hope guffy's boat didn't sink, he doesn't have insurance." both john b and jj continued to greet people as stella looked around at all the debris.

     "dude, look at this place." she said to john b while looking around at the mess. jj walked up behind them whistling. "agatha what did you do?" "she is one crazy lady." said john b.

      the three looked around at the wreckage. "we're gonna be cleaning this all summer." stella groaned. "that is my nightmare." john b added.

      the boat had finally pulled up to heyward's dock and pope was cleaning buckets with a garden hose. "well look who we have here," john b says, getting closer to the dock. "good morning pope!" stella shouts cheerfully as jj whoops.

     pretending to have a radio, jb talks into his shoulder. "we have a safety meeting, attendance mandatory." adding static noises at the end. pope turns off the spray hose. "i can't, my pops got me on lockdown." jj followed the radio theme and added his own comment. "your dad's a pussy, over."

      "oh i heard that you little bastard." heyward said to jj. "we need your son." stella followed. "yeah, and island rules: the day after a hurricane is a free day." jj followed. "who the hell made that up?" asked heyward.

      "uh, pentagon i think? we have security clearance. i have a card." jj joked as stella laughed along. heyward however, was not amused. "do y'all think i'm stupid?" the trio looked to pope to make a move. "i'll do it tomorrow, i promise. tomorrow." his father knew he wouldn't. "you think— no, no, hell no. you're doin' it right now."