Meet Cute

Addison POV

Mentally going through the schedule for today I walk over to my closet and start pulling out my clothes for the day.

I've had a few call backs and today I have chemistry reads with Holland and Crystal as well as the two guys who already got their respective parts– Dylan and Tyler.

To say I'm a bundle of anxious nerves is an understatement– I haven't wanted a part this bad in a while.

Sure I've gone on auditions and whatnot but for the most part it's just to get a damn job, however, as soon as I heard about Teen Wolf and read the pilot, I've not felt this way about a part before.

My dream role is Addy, however my manager said Tyler got the part of Scott and since they're twins I don't really know why they're wanting me to read for her.

Though it is their job to cast people so I'm just going to go with it.

I slip a black short sleeve summer dress over my head and get it situated to fall on my mid thigh.

Sliding my arms into a light jean jacket, I step into some slip on white converse and grab my purse off my bed.

We've got a few hours before I need to be at the audition's building, so I think that's just the right amount of time to kill with a smoothie.

                           ***

Dylan POV

I stop talking mid sentence, my eyes widening when they land on a figure standing across the room near the window "Holy shit, that's her– what is she doing here?"

Tyler follows my line of sight and smirks, looking between her and me "What do you mean 'that's her'?"

I make a noise and lift my arm towards her "From this morning, she started a pay it forward chain at Jamba Juice. They were handing over her drink to her when I was ordering and when I went to pay the dude just shook his head and said it's covered– to pay it forward if I could. We were the only ones in there so I looked over to her and she just smiled brightly as she slid her sunglasses on and then she just walked out without saying anything. She had left ten dollars to cover the next person's order– so I did the same thing for whoever came in after me."

"Damn, I love when that happens," Tyler mutters and I nod though my eyes don't move from her direction "Right? It's the best feeling. I can't believe she's here though, who is she?"

He shakes his head and looks over to her once more "I haven't met her yet, all I know is Jeff pointed her out a minute ago and said he's going to kill us if we don't get on with her."

"What why?" I finally look away from her and over to Tyler who lifts both of his shoulders as he answers "She's exactly who he pictured for Addy and I guess everyone who's read after her hasn't even come close to measuring up."

I furrow my brows and look between him and her "He picked you for Scott and she's who he pictured for Addy?"

"Yeah, I guess," he shrugs and my eyes move back to see her typing away on her phone as I elaborate "You two look nothing alike– you're you and she's..." I trail off as I take in her blonde hair and remember her definite non brown eyes, though I didn't get a good look at their color before she covered them earlier.

"Thanks dick," he deadpans and continues through my chuckle "I dunno he said something about fraternal instead of identical twins and explaining why we look different later on in the show but she's who they want so you better have chemistry with her."

Looking back at him quickly I ask probably louder than I should have "What– why's it falling on me, what about you and her?"

He throws me an amused look as he answers "We'd be playing siblings, we can make that work if we don't get along all the time. From what we've read of the pilot you have more scenes with Addy though, so it's all on you dude."