Lining Up Auditions

Addy POV

It's about mid afternoon and we have officially wrapped on Scorch Trials. I had an amazing time filming my first proper full length movie, however, I'm more than excited to get the hell off of this sandy set.

Working this closely with sand everywhere all the time, mixed with the sweat and dirt that is constantly caked on us at any given moment of filming– I'm just very much ready to take a shower and actually feel clean again.

After making a plan with everyone to have one last dinner together before we all head out for the airport tomorrow, Dylan and I climb into one of the cars waiting for us to take the remaining cast members to the hotel and big comfy ass beds we get to sleep in tonight.

As soon as the doors are closed I slide more in the middle and cuddle into his side, hearing his noise of approval while he wraps his arm behind me and pulls me even closer against him as he leans his back against the door.

His hand lays on my hip and I lay the side of my head on his shoulder as the SUV pulls away from the lot and I mutter into the quiet backseat "I cannot wait to shower and get all the sand and dirt out of my hair and crevasses."

I hear him snort, his laugh quickly following "Who knew with the amount of clothes we were wearing that sand would get everywhere-"

"Everywhere right?" I return his laugh and lean my head back to look up at him at the same time that he looks down at me.

He throws me a lopsided smile before he leans closer and closes the small gap between us, pressing his lips onto mine.

Setting his free hand on the side of my jaw softly Dyl leans into me more, moving his lips with mine at a gentle pace. Even though we've been together every day these last few months, we haven't had a whole lot of alone time and I get chills in the best way just thinking that now he really can kiss me anytime he wants.

Our driver turns up his music a little more which causes me to laugh, pulling away from Dylan and leaning back against the seat. He returns my laugh, his humor filled eyes quickly looking at the front seat before they connect with mine "I'm thinking someone has been through this kind of experience before."

"We weren't being loud... were we?" I whisper as quietly as I can, earning him to snort "My man up there was probably attempting to give us privacy in the only way he actually could."

"Well either way, no more making out like teenagers back here while we're being chauffeured around the city" I grumble through my embarrassment and he laughs once more "Fine, I'll save it for the hotel" before he's pulling me into him once more and placing a loud smacking kiss on my cheek.

After showering I brush through my hair and spritz some salt spray into the strands, opting to let it air dry before I head into the room to dig through my suitcase for something to get changed into.

I'm grateful that there's no pressure to look a certain way tonight, just ultra comfy as we hang out with some friends. I had only packed three outfits that weren't just lounge around set clothes and could be passable should an occurrence such as tonight's hangout arise.

I slip on a light grey lace design bralette before I step into some black skinny jeans that have some distressed cuts on the knees and upper thighs.

Pulling the coral colored sweater over my head I gather my hair out of the back, freeing it before I pull the bottom of the sweater down over my stomach.

I find some black sandals in one of the front compartments of the suitcase and slip those on, my eyes looking over towards the bed and seeing Dylan facing the tv- however I can tell he's not paying any attention to it as he's looking at me out of the corner of his eyes.