Standby

Addy POV

Dylan and I are wrapping up filming for this evening by finishing up our last scene for the premiere episode under the awning that's supposed to be in front of the high school.

Our scene we're prepping for is the only scene we have where it's just the two of us in this episode and it's super adorable in my opinion because Stiles is very vulnerable with his future talk and we don't see that from him enough honestly.

We finished up the scene with everyone decked out in their wolf features a bit ago and since it was a mini fight scene it took awhile to get it just right, however, we're so close to being done which is good because I can hear my bed calling me.

It is nearing 1AM on this cold February night and the pouring down rain has not let up at all- which is leaving zero complaints from me since I'm huddling into Dylan's side while we wait for the cameras to be set up. My outfit for the evening is nothing more than a long flannel that hits me just above mid thigh and some leggings with knee high boots. I quickly opted for one of the long sleeve henleys from wardrobe, I've since claimed as my own and keep in my trailer, to wear under the flannel- however it's still freezing at this late hour.

Dyl makes a noise and shivers, turning to face me fully with that mischievous smile of his and a legit twinkle in his eyes. He sets his hands on my waist, increasing his hold on me slightly before slowly winding his arms around my waist and bringing me even closer against his chest.

Thankful for the few inch high boots I'm wearing, I smile shyly and slide my arms up and around the back of his neck "Very smooth."

He scrunches his face up in mock innocence, making a little noise as he turns us to the side having his back face the few people here with us "What, we're just practicing for the scene and how we need to stand."

"Right" I mutter, failing at hiding my smile as I move my fingers through his hair.

Shrugging a shoulder he leans forward and kisses my nose "I've been meaning to bring it up... but I don't think we're proving ourselves as couple as much as we should be so far this season."

I snort and tilt my head to the side "This season that we just started filming two days ago?"

Attempting to keep a straight face, he nods "Yeah- I just, I think we need to be more affectionate in the scenes."

"Hmm- like this?" I question and close the small space between us, kissing him and hearing him grunt in disapproval when I pull back quickly.

Furrowing his brows he scoffs "Not exactly what I had in mind."

I scrunch my mouth to the side, pretending to be in thought while I mutter "How is kissing less going to make us look more affectionate in the scenes?"

"I was more referring to your lame ass chaste kiss versus kissing in general, smartass" he grumbles and I raise my brows, making an over exaggerated noise like I finally get what he was trying to do "Oh, oh okay now you're making more sense."

"Get over here and kiss me already, Blondie" he says through clenched teeth, his arms tightening around me and I laugh- about to lean in and do just that when we're told to take our marks.

Dyl audibly groans and only unwinds his arms far enough to set to his hands on my waist. I chuckle and lean forward, kissing the side of his jaw while I murmur quietly "Save it for the scene, Rider."

--

"Adds, you're so much apart of the vision that it may scare you a bit" Dyl says with so much conviction, yet also with a vulnerability, that I'm reminded of our own future chat we had a few days ago and I have to take a calming breath in so I don't tear up and completely ruin the scene.