Autographs & Pictures

Addy POV

The rain machines kick on to a barely there drip and after everything is checked over the water slowly starts increasing in pressure. Unfortunately it needs to be turned up to pretty much the highest level because you cannot see the water droplets on the cameras otherwise.

The smell of the water hitting the pavement is faint but it still brings a smile to my face, however it falls a bit when I realize that even though I'm not under the water yet I'm already shivering.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I feel Ty wrap his arm around my shoulder as he brings me into his side "Don't look so nervous, it won't be that bad and it's not... as cold as it looks."

I snort and roll my head to the side to look at him "I'm only in a thin shirt and even though it's long sleeved, I'm already freezing."

"Right, well at least you're not in a heavy jacket" he counters, smiling wide with a little increase of his hold on my arm causing me to laugh.

Dyl walks up and throws his arms out to his sides, adding on to the previous comment "Or a fucking sweatshirt- this is going to be a bitch to pull off when we're done."

"It's not going to be that bad, besides you've got a bit of experience in this simulated freezing rain department don't you, Addy?" Ty remarks and I glare over at him, hearing a snort and cough not so smoothly covering up laughing coming from my other side.

I elbow Dyl in his side hearing him groan and laugh more as he drops his forehead onto my shoulder and I make a face at Ty "Never going to let me live that down are you? Besides that was different-"

"Because you were wearing less clothes?" Ty interrupts and I reach over to flick his ear. He lets out a loud laugh and covers his ear while I continue my previous statement like he didn't interrupt me "It was summer and we were inside, plus we were dancing!"

"Once we kill this scene, you bet your cute little ass we're going to have a dance party out there" Dyl offers and pulls me against his side, wrapping his arm around my back and placing his hand on my hip. His fingers toy with the edge of my shirt, slowly lifting it just enough so he's able to feel my skin and he moves his thumb back and forth in little patterns.

I smile and lean into him a little more when Jeff runs over and lets us know that they're almost ready with the cameras, the rain levels and that we need to go and stand under the water for a few minutes so we're already drenched for the beginning of the scene.

Easy peasy.

Dyl slides his hand up my side and we slowly move towards the curtain of pouring down water. I tighten every muscle, bracing myself for the first hit of the cold rain and take the final step that puts me under the water.

I suck in a sharp breath and hear Dyl do the same, feeling him reach out to grab my hand as we move over towards the Jeep while Jeff talks to Ty about his lines.

Making a noise I brace myself with a little pep talk before I uncross my arms and hold them out to my sides. Another round of shivers shakes my body and I breathe out a little squeal.

Dylan laughs softly and steps in front of me, facing me and smiling "Just trying to make sure you're the most drenched?"

I throw him a pitiful look and recross my arms over my chest "I don't want freezing rain water to hit innocent dry patches of skin and have me ruin the scene with my screech impersonation of a cat falling into a bathtub."

He laughs more and sets his hands on my hips, slowly having me walk backwards until my back is pushed against the side of the jeep out of view of everyone else.