Cameras Rolling

Addy POV

Padding my way into the living, I throw my hair into a messy top knot and pull my grey henley back down into place over the top of my leggings before I sit down on the couch with Holland and Crystal.

We're going over our lines for the literal only two scenes we all get to share together for the final two episodes of the season.

We're filming them over the next three nights starting tomorrow and then we're done for the season, which we're not talking about.

"So are you nervous for the formal scenes?" Holl questions as she sets her script on the coffee table and twists in her seat, her perfect sculpted brow raised at me.

I make a face and jerk my head back slightly, flitting my eyes between her and Crys "Why would the scenes cause me to be nervous?"

She makes a noise, one that I narrow my eyes at with how similar to a chuckle it sounds and she shares a look with Crystal who snorts before taking a drink from her coffee mug.

I look between them and their amused faces a few times before I groan, drawing my brows inwards with my question "Is my lack of experience that fucking known?"

They have the audacity to laugh before Holland shakes her head, clearing her throat with her answer "No not known so much as we're your friends and we see your reaction as we're reading these scenes at the read through..."

Crystal nods her head to the side and fills in "Your leg always shakes more as we're reading through Addy and Stiles scenes and since we sit across from you guys–"

"Ugh" I groan again, closing my eyes and dropping my head back as I continue "Well yes I am very nervous. I mean our scenes have been more touchy feely as of late, but I mean– this is a lot of the dance scene with–"

"His arms wrapped around you in your own little world of sweet, sweet Stiles lovin'?" Crys fills in with a little nod and I smile over at her with my reluctant answer "Yes– exactly that."

"Which is a bad thing, why?" Holl remarks, raising a brow at me once more "You guys are great together."

"It's not, I just– I don't..." I stammer, failing at finding the words which earns Crys to widen her eyes and sit up a little straighter "Oh my god–"

I quickly shake my head once as I connect my eyes with hers "Nope."

"Oh my gawd" comes from the other peanut of my gallery and I switch my gaze to hers now with a warning that holds no credit and she knows it "Holl–"

"You like him" she interrupts and I make a noise as I shake my head "No, no I–"

"Addy–" they say together and I quickly shake my head once more, moving my eyes between the pair of them "No, okay no I don't like him like him. I mean I like him, but it's not–"

"Sweet holy hell, you're in love with him!" Holland squeals and I groan, drawing my brows in as I look between them "Just stop you guys stop, I am not. He's my friend and of course I love him but I'm not in love with him"

They share a look and I drop my arms down to my sides, arguing weakly "I'm not."

"Babe–" Crystal tries and I quickly interrupt "No, I can't be in love with him because we work together and that–"

"Happens all the time and is completely okay" Holland fills in and I shake my head with my answer "It's not though, I would never hear the end of it from my mom who has warned me to not do just that– plus I would never want to make things weird and awkward between us all by going and falling in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way for me."