School Trip

A few weeks had passed since Halloween and nothing special had happened. It was the end of the day and Sahra's last class was just about to end when the teacher pulled out a stack of pamphlets.

He gave one to every student as he explained that the following week they were gonna go on a school trip for a couple of days, freshman and sophmore students would go to a summer camp house up in a mountain while juniors and seniors would be going the week after they came back.

As Sahra walked over to her locker to leave her stuff and start packing for the trip she saw Charlotte drinking from the water fountain. A malicious smirk invaded her face as she walked over to Charlotte trying to go unnoticed.

-Boo!- She yelled as she grabbed Charlotte's shoulders

Water came out of Charlotte's nose and mouth which Sahra found hilarious as she couldn't resist laughing.

- I hate you- Charlotte said as she wiped her face with her sleeve

- You love me - Responded Sahra while still smiling - Have you heard about the trip?

- Mr. Stelkings told us about it, if we have Wi-Fi then I'm more than happy to go - Charlotte responded sarcastically

- Sit with me on the bus! - Sahra said

-Don't any of your other friends wanna sit with you? - Charlotte asked with a tad of jealously

- Sydney and Vivian are juniors and Daniella's dad doesn't want her to go

- I'll ask Kayla, if she has anyone else to sit with we can sit together

The girls went back to their dorms and Charlotte asked Kayla about the trip

- Are you going to the trip? - Asked Charlotte

- Yeah, I'm sitting with the new girl on the bus btw hope you don't mind - Responded Kayla

- Oh not at all I'm actually sitting with Sahra so I just wanted to check with you if it was okay

Charlotte texted Sahra to let her know Kayla was sitting with someone else so they could sit together, they started talking about what they should pack and FaceTimed to pack together.
_______________________________________

The day finally came and the girls were all ecstatic to get to spend a couple of days away from the school

Charlotte and Sahra decided to sit in the back and they decidid over paper scissors rock who would sit by the window, Sahra won

The girls sat down and as soon as their sestbelts were wastened they pulled out a game to entertain themselves through the bus ride.

- Uno! - Charlotte chanted victoriously

They continued playing until the bus stopped and the teacher announced they had arrived.

Everyone rapidly got up and headed to the door, they couldn't stand one more second in that bus since they had been sitting for hours so everyone grabbed their bags and followed the camp monitor to the living room where another monitor was waiting to explain the rules

When they were finished one of the monitors showed the girls on the rooms while the teachers went to theirs. Each room had four beds so Sahra and Charlotte went looking for Kayla and her friend to ask to share a room, they finally found them and they obviously agreed. Before they could even open their luggage the teacher knocked on their door to inform them they should be in the living room in five minutes for the announcement of the first activity.

They were going to be playing bubble football, a game where they had to try to play normally but had to wear a weird bubble looking plastic ball around them that covered their torso, the point of the game was to be able hit hit people and make them roll away, it's a fun activity when done friendly but gets dangerous when done violently.

They made two teams, Sahra and Charlotte were in separate teams,the whistle blew and everyone started running to try to find the ball since they couldn't see very clearly, they noticed the ball started to move around and everyone was rolling around and running, the game ended and the girls were sent to wash their hands for lunch.
_______________________________________

The night came and everyone was sleeping peacefully when suddenly someone came in with a flashlight trying to wake them up.

-Up, up, up! It's time for the night activity - Said one of the monitors as she turned on all the lights and threw the girl's blankets across the room to get them to wake up

At that moment all four girls were imagining different ways to hurt whoever decided it was a good idea to interrupt their much deserved rest after all of the activities they had but then through that day.

Everyone walked outside with their flashlights while still half asleep and in their pajamas to hear what they had woken them up for.

- We're doing a treasure hunt! - Said another monitor who was standing outside waiting for the girls as he held the materials they were going to need

Everyone got their stuff and wondered around the mountain where different clues where left to guide the girls and make sure they didn't get lost

Finally the hunt was over and all they got as a prize was a small bag of candy everyone headed back to bed.
_______________________________________

The next morning they also had outside activities and fun games planned just like the day before, there wasn't much to explain

The days passed and the much awaited return day arrived, everyone was more than ready to go back to their friends and their dorm rooms.

The bus ride back was mostly the same as the first one except this time everyone was tired rather than excited and the volume inside that bus had lowered significantly compared to the other day.

After hours of counting the cars that passed and playing bus games they finally got to the academy, as soon as the girls got down from the bus they grabbed their bags and ran to their rooms.
_______________________________________