Snowy Day

It was the first weeks of December and Sahra loved the cold, she has always been a winter girl contrary to Charlotte who was a summer girl, Sahra and Charlotte always tried to convince each other that their favorite season was the best one, since they met in September none of them had the chance to prove themselves yet, that was until winter came and Sahra planned an amazing winter fun day for Charlotte and Her

Sahra and Charlotte met in front of the academy and started walking to the first activity of the day, it was 9 am so the first activity in Sahra's list was a nice hot chocolate for breakfast, the girls sat down at a nice coffee shop in a table right next to the window and they drank their chocolate as they watched the people pass. Charlotte seemed to be enjoying it which made Sahra happy, they continued to do Sahra's planned activities and next in the list was ice skating.

The girls rented two pairs of skates and were putting them on while sitting on the benches in front of the ice rink

-Sahra, I don't know how to skate - Said Charlotte

- Don't worry, it's easy, I'll teach you and I promise I won't let go of your hand until you're ready - Sahra comforted Charlotte and they stepped into the begginer area as they held hands and Charlotte was holding onto the barriers for stability.

- It's just like walking but you just need to let the skates take you, start walking and then advance from there - Sahra said as she pulled Charlotte's hand to get her to let go of the barrier and start skating with Sahra

Charlotte was walking around the ice like a clumsy penguin as Sahra indicated what she had to do, soon enough Charlotte started to move her feet more and let the skates take her, she finally got used to the ice so they started skating around the ice rink together, Sahra tried to teach Charlotte some easy tricks but as she turned she tripped and fell bringing Sahra, who was still holding her hand, down with her. Sahra landed on top of Charlotte, both girls blushed and laughed before getting up and continuing to skate while still holding each other's hands.

After ice skating Sahra took Charlotte make snow angels and build snowmen, Sahra dressed her snowman with a scarf and a hat while Charlotte gave it a cape and a mask and called it "super snowman", Sahra found her inoccence adorable and couldn't stop smiling when she did that kind of stuff, Sarah started leading Charlotte to their next activity when a snowball hit her head.

-SNOWBALL FIGH! - Yelled Charlotte, as she threw another snowball to Sahra who was looking in amazement while Charlotte carelessly laughed and enjoyed the snow, Sahra threw a ball at Charlotte and they both spent hours throwing snowballs and running around.

As Charlotte was chasing Sahra with her arms full of snowballs Sahra fell on the snow, Charlotte quickly went over to see if she was okay since she wasn't moving and when she was about to touch her to see if she was alright Sahra pulled her down so she would fall too.

- Ow! - Charlotte laughed

- Sorry! - Sahra said as she throw a handful of snow to her face, both girls laughed and Sarah stood up and grabbed Charlotte's hand to help her stand up

Sarah and Charlotte walked up a hill where a small wooden sleigh was waiting for them.

- Your ride is here m'lady- Sahra said as she bowed to Charlotte

Charlotte smiled and sat on the front of the sleigh followed by Sahra who sat in the back and wrapped her arms around Charlotte's waist, Charlotte grabbed the rope tied to the sleigh and both girls pushed the sleigh until it finally started sliding down the hill, Charlotte was clearly having the time of her life and Sahra enjoyed watching Charlotte have fun.

When they finally got to the bottom Charlotte quickly got up and yelled

-Again! Again! Again!

Sahra simply smiled and nodded, they went down the hill three times before Sahra finally put a stop to it and both girls walked over to Sarah's planned lunch, she had set a blanket on top of the snow where a picnic basket awaited them, the girls sat down and as the meal progressed eggnog and Santa cookies came out of the basket, Charlotte and Sahra enjoyed the meal before cleaning up and heading back to the academy but not without one last surprise, on their way to the academy Sahra started playing Christmas songs on her phone and sang them to Charlotte in hopes that she would join her, which is exactly what she did, both girls singed and dancing all the way to the academy.

- I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come truee- Charlotte sang looking at Sahra

- 'Cause baby all I want for Christmas is youuuu- Sarah sang as she pointed to Charlotte

They were finally back at the academy and Sahra walked Charlotte to her room

- Thank you so much I had so much fun today- Said Charlotte

- Hey, always down to help a friend out- Replied Sahra

Charlotte hugged her and went into her room leaving Sahra to go back to her dorm
_______________________________________