i like you already

Sneak peak : Jungkook likes kim Jisso but not for so long until her brother enter in his life.

♥︎Alpha Jeon Jungkook
♥︎Omega Kim Taehyung

Includes : smut, tooth rotting fluff, blunt, love at first sight,Jungkook, shameless Jungkook, dirty talk, sex on first date.

Words : 7526

Work :

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling. With excited and jumpy feets he went towards his and Jimin's shared dorm. He couldn't believe that was finally happening.

"Finally" the alpha cheered up, startling the beta. Jimin almost dropped his phone at Jungkook's loud and sudden voice.

"What the fuck?!" Jimin glared at Jungkook who was smiling at Jimin , with his wide bunny smile.

"Hyung guess what ?" Jungkook excitedly asked the glaring orange hair beta.

" How the fuck I'm suppose to know?" Jimin said in an annoyed voice.

"Geez hyung." Jungkook pouted. " Well let me tell you then." Jungkook smiled again, sitting in front of Jimin.

"Spill." Jimin asked with a sigh, placing his phone on the nightstand.

"Jisoo agreed to tutor me. Like fuck finally." Jungkook said with excitement. Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Finally your 'shy ass' was able to ask her something. Now what ?" Jimin said in a mocking tone now it was Jungkook's turn to roll his eyes.

"I'm just gonna ask her out today. At least there will be no one to bother me. And she also said no one is at home. Are you getting that hyung? I know she likes me too, just waiting for me to ask her out." Jungkook with dramatic words, placing his hand on his heart.

"Yeah yeah, best of luck for this. now fuck off." Jimin said, so done with Jungkook's daily shits.

"You gonna do like this Hyung ? To me ? Your brother like friend ?" Jungkook asked with a fake hurt tone, dramatically clinching his shirt where his heart was.

Jimin huffed and kicked Jungkook, making him fall from the bed.

"That's what you always say but like a scared pussy you are, never ask her out in the end of the day. Bitch , get some jams." Jimin said with  a mocking voice.

" Look who's saying a jamless shorty. What about you ? Did you make any move on hobi hyung ?" Jungkook said and after that ran towards his room, laughing like an evil.

"Jeon fucking Jung fucking kook coconut. I curse you BITCH, you won't get any chance with her." Jimin shouted, banging his tiny fists on the door. Jungkook was laughing his ass off. He knew Jimin was gonna kill him once he's out of the room. But it's fun rilling him up.

Jeon Jungkook, a college student, doing business management, 2nd year. He was an average boy in studies. But for sure he was popular among girls and boys for his good looks and sexy physique. It was hard to catch his attention but it seems like an Omega named Kim Jisoo caught his attention. She was his classmate. He met her when they both accidentally ran into each other. And from there they became friends. Her scent was pleasing to him.

After 3 months of flirting and lingering around her. He came up with a conclusion that he likes Jisoo and wanted to ask her out.

He tried many times to ask her out but didn't get courage in the end. Although he was blunt, he didn't know why it was so hard for him to spill out his feelings.

He hesitantly asked Jisoo if she could help him with his subject. His plan was to ask her out. He knew he could do it this time. Him and her both good friends. He also had little clue that Jisoo liked him back too.