please stay

Sneak peak : 2nd part of secrets

Includes : smut, light angst, drunk Jungkook, secrets, dramatic shits, i do not support cheating folks, Jungkook is hiding smth, vmin, vmin are fwb

Words : 5073

Work :

Taehyung being all cold and emotionless towards Jungkook was an understanding. Although they both were still living under one roof, they were totally strangers. They sleep in different rooms, there were no words said by Taehyung, mostly Jungkook was trying to keep the conversation.

day by day, Jungkook felt more guilty. He knew how much Taehyung has been through but he did the same as the other did. That was a pathetic reason to say that he was being caged in lust so much that he decided to neglect Taehyung, the person he loved the most.

He was sitting in his office, trying to do his work but suddenly Jungkook's phone started buzzing with tons of messages. He frowned and checked his phone.

All messages were from his social media. His curiosity made him check the video where he was being tagged. He watched the video, because Taehyung was in the video. His heart painly clinched in his chest, as he saw Taehyung smiled, looking at the camera.

But what happened next, it took  Jungkook's breath away. He suddenly felt like someone was gripping his throat and cutting off his breath.

"Yes, that's totally right. Me and Jungkook are calling our marriage off due to some personal reasons. Trust me we are fine but we felt it's too soon to get married. So we decided to call it off for a while." Those were words said by Taehyung in the video. Seems like Taehyung was totally fine with whatever he was saying.

Jungkook stared at the phone cluelessly. Whatever excuse Taehyung was giving wasn't reaching to his ears. He knew he fucked up. And he was also sure Taehyung not gonna forgive him that easily.

Jungkook felt like crying, helpless. Well there was no use for being like this when he already made a mistake. He snapped out of his thoughts when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ; Jin Hyung was flashing on screen. He really wasn't in state to talk to anyone. He ignored every call he was receiving.
"At Least he didn't say he's breaking it. Right?" Jungkook breathlessly asked to himself. Taehyung may not have said he was breaking the marriage but Jungkook still had to work.

Now his formal suit was making him out of breath, too tight. He called his assistant to cancel the meetings. He wanted to get out of everyone's eyes. He really didn't want to talk to anyone.

As soon as he sat in his car, he carelessly threw away his tie and drove towards their shared home, well more like a cold apartment to him. Jungkook knew Taehyung was gonna take time. He really wanted to talk to him. Ask him what else he could do to make up for everything he had done. But once done is done. He knew he couldn't change the past.

Jungkook did one thing that could come up in his mind. Alcohol. He made his way towards his work room and straight grabbed a bottle of strong alcohol and chunk it down. His throat was burning with toxic liquid but it was all he needed.

The more drunk he was getting the more he was missing Taehyung.

"I love you so much, baby. I want you so much. I'm so sorry. Jungkookie is s-so s-sorry." Jungkook mumbled, all crying mess. He stood up with his wobbly feets and went towards Taehyung's room. As soon as he entered, he smiled when Taehyung's fragrance hitted him.

"You're everywhere." Jungkook mumbled with giggle. With his unfocused steps he went towards Taehyung's bed and nuzzled his face into his pillows.

"You always smell so good." Jungkook was mumbling, and didn't notice Taehyung enter the room.