Prologue

You are in the picture (with your eye and hair color)

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

Your mother died when you were born, so your father raised you alone. Since then you have lived in Japan with your father in a very large family house. Your father misses your mother very much because she was his first love. After she passed away, he couldn't laugh and smile much, but he loves you more than anything. You distract him from his loss and he spends a lot of time with you. You make him laugh again.

When you are 10 years old, your father starts working again as a businessman. He doesn't want to be reminded of his pain, so he rushes to work. Since your father travels a lot, you have to learn how to take care of yourself. When you turn 11, you get the same dreams every night. Someone whispered something to you every night.

You are very lonely without your father, so you draw and paint a lot, you also like reading and singing. The more you draw, the better you get.

At the age of 13, your father introduced you to a new woman with whom your father fell in love. Her name is Jessica Schmidt. You accept their relationship and are just happy because your father can finally smile and be happy again.

A year later, he and Jessica get married and the new wife moves into your family home. Sophie is born nine months later. You love your sister from the first moment, you always wanted to have a sibling.

Your father works from home to be around his newborn daughter. He wants to be a better father because he realizes that you are lonely all the time without him.

When you were 15, you heard about the Cross Akademie for the first time. You read that only good students can go there, so you make more effort at school. In the school you are currently attending, you will also attend a drawing and painting course. You absolutely want to go to the Cross Academy, even if it means that you have to separate from your family.

You have no friends at all because everyone just wants your money. But you don't care, after all you have your family. Most of the time you prefer to be in the background at school and prefer to be alone. You've had friends before who spoke badly about you when you weren't there.

You can recognize real friends by the way that they defend you even when you are away.

At 16, you can finally go to the Cross Academy after learning so much. Your biggest dream is finally coming true. You are sad and will miss your family very much.

Sophie was 2 years old now, of course her role model is you, her older sister. Sophie speaks and imitates everything. Sophie loves you very much, she loves baking with you and doing something with you. But she will be very sad if her big sister is no longer with her.

Your father works a lot again, but is there for his family. He loves his family very much and is happy to have them. Before he met his second wife, he was very sad. When he met Jessica for the first time, he was very happy for the first time. In the beginning, he thought that you wouldn't like the relationship. Was still happy that it wasn't. He is glad that you accept Jessica as a "new" mother. He will be sad because his daughter will leave him. But he is happy because your dream came true.

Jessica loves her family and you very much, even though you are not her biological daughter. When she met her husband for the first time, they immediately fell in love.

It was love at first sight.

She was afraid that you would not accept her and that she would not accept her as her "new" mother. One of her happy moments was her wedding and the birth of her daughter Sophie. She likes spending time with the family and is just overjoyed But is sad because you will leave her.