PROLOUGE

She was never a fighter at first; nor a lover. She was more of a independent person and always kept to herself. That all changed until the worst thing that could possibly happen, happened.

Amara Stark was only six years old when her big brother told her that their parents died in a car crash. At the age of six, she actually understood what death was and understood that her parents were never coming back.

Since then, she started acting up and getting into trouble when she went to school. Tony didn't help because he did the same thing to her what their father did to him; didn't care. Tony couldn't handle it but dealt with it because she was the only family he had left.

Things got worse during her teen years. She started drinking and getting high with her friends to the point where she felt numb; no pain. It wasn't until she was nineteen years old that she overdosed on drugs and was hospitalized for four days.

Tony asked her why she did what she did and she replied with, "I don't know."

But she knew why. Even in the situation that she was in, she didn't want Tony to think that it was his fault she was there. It was her fault; and she knew it.

After what seemed like forever in rehab, she promised herself to never do drugs again.

She kept drinking though. Not as much as she used to but she had her moments. For her, that was never going to change.

Three years after her incident, Amara was captured by Hydra. She didn't know why but came to the conclusion that it was because she was Tony Starks sister. And Tony Stark just happened to own one of the biggest weapon industries in the world so that didn't really help her situation.

Amara remembered most of what happened while being Hydra's experiment and prisoner. She remembered the countless hours of being tortured and beaten. She spent two years in one of Hydra's facilities and after the first six months of being there, Hydra didn't care about her title of being Tony's sister anymore.

Hydra later experimented on her with god knows what, but it explains why she suddenly seems stronger and faster. She was injected with super soldier serum. Hydra was only able to create a certain amount of dosage for her because in the middle of experimentation, Amara was rescued by none other than Nick Fury and Black Widow herself. So that kind of interrupted Hydras plans.

Getting rescued by Nick Fury and Natasha Romanoff was the best thing that ever happened to her. It literally changed her life and it continues to change her life.

Now, twenty-nine years old, living in a small apartment in Washington for the time being, becoming an agent for S.H.I.E.L.D, and fighting off whatever and whoever is a threat to her was her main focus.

Let's see how well that goes.

Hello everyone! I am starting a new fanfic as you can see. I've literally been so obsessed with Marvel and obviously Bucky. And because of the virus and me finishing my first year of college, I thought yo, I have all this free time, might as well just start a story. But yea, any feedback throughout this story will help and hope you guys enjoy along the way!