FOUR

Amara, Steve, and Nat were on the move and their first stop was the mall. All three of them had to wear a disguise in order to not be seen by any Hydra agents because mostly likely, they are trying to track them down at this exact moment.

Amara wore some black skinny jeans, white vans, and a grey hoodie. Nat was dressed pretty casual but she was holding in her laugh when it came to Steve. To her, Steve looked like a dork.

"First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk," Nat explained.

"If I run in these shows, they're gonna fall off," Steve responded as Amara let out a slight laugh, earning a glare from Steve.

"I've actually been on the run before so this isn't new for me," Amara said.

'When?" Steve question.

"That, my friend, is story for another time," Amara clarified. She knew what time she was talking about. Not Hydra. This time was during her rebellious teenage years.

The three walked inside a computer store in order see what exactly is on the flash drive.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are," Nat said.

"Lovely," Amara sarcastically said.

"How much time do we have?" Steve asked.

"About nine minutes from...now," Nat replied as she inserts the flash drive into a laptop. Fury was right about that ship. Somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands," Nat pointed out.

"Is there anyway to override it?" Amara asked her.

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly. I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from," Nat explained.

"Thank god I don't get this tech stuff. Seems complicated," Amara implied as one of the workers made their way over to the trio.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" he asked.

"Uh, no. My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations," Nat joked.

"Yea. We're getting married," Steve mocked very horribly.

"I'm the maid of honor," Amara smiled, going along with the part.

"Congratulations. Where are you guys thinking about going?" the employee asks while Steve looks back at the computer seeing that a signal was traced to Jersey.

"Um, New Jersey," Steve replied.

"Nice," the worker nodded his head. He then looks at Steve for a few seconds as Steve starts to think that the employee recognizes him. "I have the exact same glasses," he says happily.

"Wow, you two are practically twins," Nat says sarcastically, earning a slight laugh from Amara.

"Yeah, I wish. Specimen," the worker jokes, "If you guys need anything, I've been Aaron," he says before walking off.