Prologue

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ This is my version of Cinderella as todochaco I'm sorry if you don't agree and want it to be the original way pls tell in the comments and I'll make this with a original Cinderella (Also I'm sorry if this sucks this is my first time making a fanfic). Thank you and enjoy.  Queen-At-Work Also there is almost rape in here but nothing else.

Before the death of her parents Uraraka was was a happy kind girl who everyone loved dearly. But when her mother passed from a unknown disease she still was the happy girl she was before. Though her father had spoiled her she was still kind and loving to everyone around her. But then one day two years after her mother passed away her father also died from the same disease. Uraraka was now all alone. Child services put Uraraka in a child's home to be adopted into a new family. At 8 years old 5 years after her father's death and 7 years after her mother's death she was adopted into a loving family home. Though they were poor Uraraka was happy in her new house. She did all the chores for her family after and before she went to school. But at school that is where all the problems started. On her first day of school she tried make friends with Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyouka Jirou but they were the bullies of the school and pushed her away making fun of her poor clothes and her glasses for reading. But though she felt like she didn't fit in she found friends in the group the school called the freaks. In that group was Tsuyu Asui, Izuku Midoriya, Tenya Iida and Mina Ashido. But that was when she was younger let's skip to when the REAL story happened 10 years after.