2nd Rescue and Sleepover

Todoroki's POV 

           Even after school I couldn't get her and I kissing out of my brain. Then when I saw her at lunch I was still blown away still that I kissed her I and that I know I'm in love with her. So when I saw her at lunch I wanted to tell her that I love her but when I was walking to the girls I heard then talking to each other. "Hah I knew it" Mina yelled! "Knew what" I asked. Uraraka looked up in shock and panic as Mina said "oh nothing just that Uraraka is good a drawing" and she takes a notebook out of Uraraka's bag as she was yelling "wait don't show him that"! As I flipped through the notebook and she was pretty good with portraits of Iida, Mina, Midoryia, And Tsuyu and animals. But the last two had me stumped and had me blushing. It was Uraraka and me dressed as a prince and a mage with words that said The Prince And The Mage. "W-wow these are good Uraraka especially the one with you as the mage" I said with a tint of a blush on my face as I hand her drawing book back and then I walked away. Oh shit I just blushed in front of my crush goddamit!! Suddenly Midoryia and Iida came up to me and started asking me questions. (Well only Midoriya because Iida was doing weird hand motions and he was talking about something way off topic). "So about your kiss with Uraraka how did it feel" Midoryia asks. "Well I really liked the kiss and it felt so real and passionate and well as you can guess I'm bad at feelings and I like no I love her." I say rubbing my neck nervously. "Well then why don't you tell her I can clearly see that she also likes you too but she's just hesitant because of Kaminari trying to rape her and stuff but you saved her she thinks your different than other guys that look at her and I know you feel the same way as well" Midoryia  says and making my cheeks go a faint pink. "Well maybe I should confess but when" I asked. "Maybe at the the sleepover or at the masquerade ball" Iida suggests. "Yeah I'll do that at the ball " I said and walked away when the bell had rung I went put home through an old alley to get home when I heard a commotion so I hide and what I saw infuriated me and almost made burst into ice and flames. There up against a dark alley wall was Uraraka under that man whore Kaminari Denki and two of his goons trying to rape her AGAIN!! Does he not give up??!! After I saw him rip her shirt sleeves that's when I had enough and punched Kaminari off of her and to a brick wall and said "I thought I told you to stop disrespecting women and taking then to bed to have your way with them". Uraraka looked up at me relived and I grabbed her and pulled her into my chest to protect and shield her from the perverts gaze. Then I whispered in her ear "are you alright they didn't touch you more did they senora" ? "No they didn't Todoroki thank you for saving me" she said with a small smile. How can she smile in a place like this? "As for you bastards you better get out of here now before I burn and freeze you to a crisp and I'm not bluffing" I yell angrily at Kaminari's goons. They all ran and I picked up Uraraka bridal style (though she tried to tell me that I didn't need to) and I walked to my house with Uraraka in my arms. And I thought great of a fit she was in my ar- what am I thinking I'm being a pervert right now. Oh the power this girl has over me.

Uraraka's POV 

         After Todoroki saved me he picked me up though I tried to tell him he didn't need to and he walked with me in his arms to somewhere I don't know now. Suddenly he asks "Uraraka what were you doing in a alley all by yourself at 4:00 in the afternoon? Thank All Might that I was here or would've been raped for real". "Well I was going early to my job so I can make some extra money to help my family well my adopted family since you know I'm in the poorer life" I reply hoping he doesn't question anything I just said. He searches my eyes and face lost in thought trying to see if I was lying or not to him. Suddenly he put me down and he pulled me into his chest and my face was so close to his and asked " how old were you when you first started working and don't you lie to me". "I've been taking small jobs since I was nine and working at this cafe shop since I was 15" I reply not looking at him. "Did they force you to start working so young" he asks and I reply "well my parents were poor and couldn't have kids so from the bottom of their hearts they wanted a child they could love and so they adopted me" I took a deep breath then continued "so when I found out they were poor and they were working a lot to make my life happy and so I started looking for small jobs that kids could do and the money I got I gave to my parents". All of a sudden Todoroki's hand cups my chin and makes me look at him and when I do I see the look he gave me for the stage scene before he kissed me. As he's looking me into the eye his hand comes to my cheek and he says "you're so so selfless, kind, and loving to everyone around you. You're so very innocent I guess that's why you drawn me to you even without knowing it senora". And once he says that he starts to do something he did before. But before he could meet my lips my alarm rang to go to work. I pulled out his grasp and was about to run when he gave me a shirt to cover me up. I yelled a thank you and ran quickly to the cafe. When I got to the cafe I put on the shirt and got to work but I couldn't get what almost happened out of my head.