Meeting And Rescue

Readers. For the ones that are confused I changed the chapters cause something happened on my computer that changed the order of my chapters so the comments on this chapter will be for the old unexpected surprise chapter.

Uraraka's POV

           Today is another day at school and I know what will happen today Yaoyorozu and Jirou will try to get under my skin again as usual but I'm don't let them get to me. At school I am known as Cinderella because I come from a poor family. I help cool, clean, and I find jobs to help with money and my clothes are very worn and dirty. But I'm still kind. Even though my real parents died they are in my hearts and watching over me in heaven. Some people think that I'm adopted the think my parents are mean but I choose to help them. They need me to help them. Well it's time for school. I was dressed in a baggy gray shirt and ripped jeans. I grabbed my backpack that hung by my waist, phone, books, and glasses and ran out the door grabbing a cereal bar and ran two blocks to my school. Man being 18 has its perks. As I got to school I saw the two bitches of the school Yaoyorozu and Jirou and the bad boys Bakugou, Kirishima, and Kaminari who had a crush on me and is a pervert. As I walked by them Yaoyorozu yelled "Hey Cinderella you should go clean this whole school so I don't have to see your ugly ass face!" Everyone heard it and started I just to my class and nothing more. I sat at my desk and started to read my book I had brought from home. My book was called Behind The Mask (guys I made this book up pls don't do try to find pls) it was a Cinderella story made for 18 years and older so I started reading the book. As I was started reading I felt eyes looking over my shoulder and I looked up and saw a boy looking at me with a gray eye and a blue eye. He had the right side of his hair red and the left side of his hair white. " oh hello do you need something" I asked "oh I'm sorry I just noticed that you like the same book as I do" he replied. "O-oh really what a coincidence r-right" I said laughing nervously "oh yes but can I sit hear for class or does someone sit here already " he asks "no they don't you can sit there though." I replied smiling. Then the bell rang.

Todoroki's POV

          Today is my first day and I'm already flooded with fan girls and fanboys that are literally in love with me for my looks and fame. Everyone knows that my father is Endeavor the number one Hero. After that and walking away from all that I went to my new class and saw a girl with brunette hair and dirty worn clothes and glasses reading a book. I looked and saw she likes reading the same genre as me. Suddenly she looks up and we started talking until the bell rings. Then students came in and noticed and the girls started to fangirl me except the the brunette haired girl. She must not know who I am. Hn for once someone doesn't know who I am. Then the teacher Aizawa-Sensei came in and told the people who were fangirling me sto stop and told the class they had a new student here with them. "Please come up and introduce yourself to the class" he says with no enthusiasm. I walk and say "Hello my name is Todoroki Shouto and I am 19 I am Endeavor's son and my quirk is half hot half half cold" and after that I sat down next to the brunette girl. Aizawa-Sensei continues talk to us about our lessons for the month "our lessons for this few months we will be doing acting at the end of the month will be acting in a play and before anyone asks the play yet to be decided and how will be choosing the best in the acting scenes will play the part of the main characters understand?" Yes Aizawa-Sensei" everyone says at the same time now. " you will be put into teams of three one person will be the director while the rest of act and the person who will the director will be a person from A-2 the acting class" Aizawa-Sensei finishes. "Your partners will be up on the wall outside my door tomorrow for you guys to get started" he adds. And that's when I wonder who will be my partner.

Uraraka's POV

               OMG!!! I was talking to and sitting next Endeavor's son without knowing it I feel so stupid and now he knows what a loser I am. Well know I started to wonder who was going to be my partners. Then remembered that Mina was in that class that was the directors class so I started to hope that she was my director for the project. Then bell rings stating that it was time to train so we went to get our track suits. And after that I got wolf whistled by Kaminari because mine was a little snug around the chest area and showed my curves a little more than my usual outfits. Then we had to do an obstacle course with a partner I was looking for Mina or Tsuyu when I walked right into the new boy. "O-oh I-I'm sorry about t-that" I stuttered and was about to walk away when he called out "Hey wait!!" "Yes?" I asked "would be my partner for the dodging part" he asks "uh sure" I replied we teamed up and worked together on dodging all of Aizawa-Sensei's attempts to hit the both of them but I kept taking the hit for my team mate and ended getting my shirt sleeve ripped showing my tank top underneath. After we where down I kept getting wolf whistles from Mineta and Kaminari and it really got me irritated. But I walked of to change. But then I felt someone push up against me. It was Kaminari. "Hey babe how's it going"? He asks "good until you showed up Kaminari what do u want" I replied. "Oh you wound me Uraraka I just wanted to tell you how good u look right now" he said back. "Ew I don't even like you pervert" I yelled at him. I started to run then I heard him say something very scary "well than I'm going to make you mine with or without you consent" he said. As I was running he caught up to me and pinned to the wall of the gym and to my luck no one was there JUST GREAT and then someone knocked Kaminari off and said "it's not nice to try and take a girl without her consent" and that's when I had opened my eyes. I looked up at the person and then I passed out.

Todoroki's POV

          After the training I was walking and I kept think about the brunette girl ugh what is this feeling I want it to go away so bad but at the same time it felt right. Damn these teenage hormones. Then I heard running and I saw the brunette girl running away from a guy known as Kaminari and he's a real pervert to a lot of girls with Mineta. Then when she was pinned by him on a wall I lost it and used my left hand for ice and pushed him off her and said "it's nit nice to try and take a girl without her consent". "What the fuck!!" "I found her first" he yelled "so doesn't mean you can try and rape her when she doesn't want it!!" I yelled back. Fine I'll lay her for now just because I don't want to go down with endeavor's son" he said. He took one good look at the girl and left. I ran up to the girl and looked for her tag and saw her name is Uraraka Ochako hm cute name for a cute girl an- wait did just call her cute!! Huh I'll find out later just not now I need to get her to recovery girl and get her stabilized. As I picked her up and bridal style carried her there is one that puzzles me then it dawns on me.

                                   Could I be falling in love with this Uraraka girl!!!!!