The End Of The Magic

Todoroki's POV 

              After the girl in the red black and white dress and mask left I felt really empty without her but I know she will come back tomorrow night and maybe tell me and show me who she is . Maybe I bumped into her. Wait why am I wondering who she is am I in love with her and what about Uraraka I like her too. Ugh what am I going to do I like two girls. But then again she said she liked a boy in a mask and a boy who is selfless. Ah great I better head home if I go to sleep now the sooner I can see my Princess again I just hope she won't run away from me. As I was leaving I saw Deku making out with the boy who asked him to dance and I smirked knowing he's probably going to have hickeys tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about it. When I got home I ignored HIM and went to my room. The next day there was a buzz about who was the girl in the red white and black dress and gold mask dancing with the handsome man in the black suit and black and red mask. When I meet up with Iida and Midoryia  I saw Midoryia  was more flushed than normal and when I walked I asked "why are you so flushed Midoryia "? "W-well Todoroki turns out the guy I was dancing with was B-Bakugou and turns out I kissed him again and I think I'm in love" he says rubbing the back of his neck. "So how did Bakugou react when you showed him your identity" I asked. "I-I didn't show him my identity after he kissed me he pulled of his mask and I gasped as he was trying to take off my mask and I ran to the bathroom and left" he said sadly. "Why did you do that" I asked. "Well if I was not what he expected behind the mask" "well then he's missing out and any ways you leaving only made him feel like he did something wrong" I reply. "Yea your right and thanks  Todoroki now how was the girl that you were dancing with did you get her name" he asked giving me the look. "No I only got her quirk and it's anti-gravity" I say. 

Small Midoriya POV

             Once Todoroki said that I knew who the girl under the mask is that Todoroki fell for was Uraraka she has anti-gravity and Todoroki doesn't know but I won't tell him he will figure it out. Haha. I now think I'm really evil now.

Back To Todoroki's POV

          "Anything else you got to help find her identity" Iida asks. "No nothing else I just hope she comes to the dance again and stays until midnight where I get to show her who I am and she shows me who she is as well" I say with a sigh. But I got to tell Uraraka I like her before my feelings for this mystery girl gets to strong. I went looking till I literally ran into her.

Uraraka's POV 

              People have been talking about the mystery girl and the man in the black and red mask if they could be the next IT couple. But what bothers is I fell for the masked boy but what about Todoroki maybe I should tell about that how I have feelings for him. Ya that's what I'm going to do. I went looking Todoroki until we ran into each other literally. I started "oh Todoroki hi I was um looking for ya". "Oh really what a coincidence me too" he reply's. "So I need to tell you tha- Todoroki!" I got cut off by Yaoyorozu coming over and talking to Todoroki and I left. Ugh!! Damn!! After I went to class and I went to my shift and avoided Todoroki all day. Then it was near the time of the dance and I got ready with my dress (it was shorter) and mask and waited for Mina and Tsuyu to finish getting ready. When they were done we talked for a few minutes. "So Uraraka how was that guy I saw you dancing with" Mina asks. "It was good" I say. "Good you guys were basically making out on the dance floor and I know you guys went out to the balcony so what happened out there and what about Todoroki I want TodoChako to happen" Mina yells. "It's not going to happen Mina I know it" I reply back then I get up and leave for the dance. Once I got to the school I went to the auditorium where I know the masked man will be there waiting for me. As expected he was there I walked towards the food as usual until a man in in a green mask came up to me and asked "Uraraka is that you" and then I knew exactly who it was "Deku"?! "Yes it's me now help me with a man in a red mask named Bakugou but let's not talk here" he says and drags me to the bathrooms. "So why do you need to talk to me" I asked and he said "well during the dance last night a man in a black mask asked well more like yelled and demanded I dance with him and well he kissed me and he pulled off his mask and showed me who he was and it was Bakugou and tried to take off my mask and after that I ran and left the dance". "Well why did you run away from him" I asked. "Well I was afraid if I show him that it was his ex friend the loser under the mask that he kissed when we were younger and he hated forever and because I'm believe I'm in love with him" he finishes. "Well then tell him! Show him who you are. He wouldn't have kissed you if he didn't like you I mean who wouldn't love you and I mean your cute from a friends point of view right" I said "and go show him who the guy he loves under the mask is alright" and with that I pushed him into the dance area.