Unexpected Surprise

Uraraka's POV

     When I woke up I noticed that I was not in the gym with Kaminari trying to rape me and then I remembered that someone had saved me but I didn't see who it was. Suddenly from the door way I heard a "oh your awake" and snapped my head to the sound of the male voice. I gasped. It was the new boy. "Oh um what happened? All I remember was someone saving me from getting raped from Kaminari  and I passed out" I asked. He thought for a moment and replied "well I was walking past the gym when I heard your scream and I saw you getting chased by the pervert of the school. And as he was about to rip your shirt I well used my quirk to get him off of you then you passed out I carried you and here we are". "Oh well thank you. With you doing that I think that will keep him off my tail for a while when he knows someone cares about me" I say and he replied "no one cares about you?" "Well no one really cares except my friends well because I'm adopted. My real parents where rich and they died and then I was adopted into a poor family that they barely make ends meet" I explained. Then I realized something. "What time is it" I asked shrieking panicking inside my brain so the new boy doesn't think I'm dying inside. "Calm down its lunch break" he says calmly. "Ah shit!!! I'm going to be late to meet Mina and Tsuyu!" I say jumping up and was about to run out the door until he caught my arm and said " hey what is your name? You know you can't just leave your savior without giving him your name senora" he says and I flushed up and said " my name is Uraraka Ochako". "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he says it's a small smirk and I started going really red on my cheeks and face and a squeaked. "W-well I-I must go n-now t-thank you a-again f-for s-saving m-me a-again" and ran out of recovery girl's offer and ran to the cafeteria. I went to our normal table where I eat lunch with Mina, Tsu, Deku, and Iida. I sat next to the girls but then I realized the guys were not there witch was really weird because with Iida and Deku they are not usually late. "So Uraraka why were you late to come here kero" Tsuyu asks me. "W-well Kaminari came after me again and then well before he could do the dirty with me the new boy came and saved me from Kaminari and well here I am" I explained. "Oh the new boy being the handsome prince that's a knight saving the beautiful princess eh" Mina teases. Wait what did she say? "What no that's not what happened plus anyway he barely even knows me and anyway I am one of the biggest losers in the school and he's the son of the #1 hero he can't be hanging around someone like me" I say to defend myself. Suddenly I saw I short little person with a black and green hair and a tall person with blue hair and glasses walking towards us but they weren't alone. There with the two boys was another boy with half white and half red hair with a scar on his left eye. Oh no it's him...!!

Todoroki's POV 

            After the girl had thanked me she ran off before I ask her anything else so I left recovery girl's office and was wondering around looking for the cafeteria. Then I ran into a short greenette boy with freckles and a tall boy with blue hair, glasses, and he was making weird hand gestures to the shorter boy making him look real nervous about making a scene and attention being drawn to them and I walked up to them. "Excuse me bit can you guys tell me  where the cafeteria is please" I ask and they turned to look at me. "Oh hello there aren't you the new boy Todoroki Shouto" the shorter boy asked. "Yes I am" I said. "Midoryia we need to get to the lunch because we have 45 minutes left of lunch and I want to get class early" the tall boy said and the shorter boy Midoriya responded "Iida why don't we bring him to lunch and show him the cafeteria and I think he doesn't have any friends right Todoroki?" "That's kinda true" I say. The blue haired boy Iida agreed and started to walk and did me and Midoryia. When we got to the cafeteria and they tell me to come sit with them at their table. We got to one table with three girls one that looked like a pink skinned alien with yellow horns and raccoon eyes, a girl with green hair tied in a bow down to her hips with green eyes and she acts like a frog, and the last girl I literally almost fell when I saw the her. It was the Uraraka girl that I saved from the Kaminari pervert. We sat down we introduced ourselves. "Hi! I'm Ashido Mina and these are my friends Asui Tsuyu and U-." "Uraraka Ochako right"? I cut Mina off and asked. The guys looked at us in disbelief while the girls were smirking and Uraraka squeaked. "Wait you two know each other" the guys asked and we explained the whole thing that happened between us and Iida exclaims "he shouldn't have done that especially on school grounds what disrespect". Then the bell rung saying we could go home or stay on campus for 30 minutes more. When I see Uraraka leaving I decided to follow her so she doesn't get another visit from Kaminari. I followed her to the library and she called out "you know I know your worried about me but you really don't need to follow me home" I come out and say "Well if you didn't spend so much time alone maybe Kaminari wouldn't have come after and you are a little vulnerable senora to tell you the truth". She looks away in shame and I take her arm. "Aye!! Todoroki no wait don't" she squealed. "Cmon just let me escort you to where you go after school senora" and with that I pulled her away with me. 

Yaoyorozu's POV 

             I was walking trough the schools front yard and I saw something that infuriated me. I saw Cinderella bitch with Todoroki-Senpai him holding onto her wrist I hated her even more. Then Jirou came up to me. "Yaomomo are you alright what happened" she asked and I replied "the Cinderella bitch and Todoroki-Sama are together and I hate it so I need you and your plan making skills to get me together with Todoroki-Senpai". "Well you could hold a ball since your father is the vice principal so he could convince principal Nozu to hold a fancy dance and I know she wouldn't come cause she's poor remember" Jirou explains and I think it over "ya I think it would work let's go to my father's office" and with that said we will put my plan in motion to get my man.

                      I'm sorry to do this I'm going to tend the chapter here but you guys know witch groups TodoChako are in so I'm real sorry I'm just getting real lazy