Part 1: Welcome George

September 27th 2020: George was finally moving to Clay's house.

It was for sure a very complicated year for everyone, these two were planning to move toghether for a while now, but sadly that wish had to wait for almost a year.

But there was no reason no wait anymore.

George arrived at the airport early in the morning, the sun just came up and many people were sleeping around maybe waiting for their airplane. After those hours of sitting at a plane and looking at the sea from the window, he was obviously very, very hungry.

He grabbed his phone and started texting Dream.

( Hey I'm at the airport )>

( Waht taxi do I take )>

( What* )>

( I'm sleepy )>

George didn't wait for a response, and went to the nearest coffee shop inside the airport. Damn, that was EXPENSIVE. Sadly there was no Mc Donadl's in there, so he just bought the ones that were on discount, Coffee+Croissants 40% Off. He didn't liked coffee that much but it's better than spending 15 dollars on anything else.

After finishing his breakfast he went to the bathroom and washed his hands, those croissants sure were sticky. He got out of the bathroom looking at his phone, about to call Clay since he hadn't responded to his messages, but he was interrupted by a call from Clay himself.

"Georgie! I fell aspleep I'm sorryyy" Clay said almost screaming to the phone.

"Uh It's okay, just tell me where to take a taki or something-" He was interrupted.

"No don't, where are you?" 

"What do you mean where am I? At the airport you dumba-" Clay interrupted him again.

"I mean where in the airport" He said laughing.

"Ooh um, near a bathroom and a coffee shop with a weird name"

Clay continued to explain him that he had to get out from the correct exit door and gave George indications where to go and don't get lost, It was a massive airport after all.

"Okay I'm outside... Dream?" There was no response "Dream if you just sent me to a wrong exit and you made me walk around the airport like an idiot I'm gonna murder you-" George was interrupted once again, but this time by someone who lift him up from behind. He panicked.

"George!" He clearly heard Clay's voice from behind his neck, he was panicking even more now.

"DREAM?! LET ME GO" His cheeks and ears were red for pure embarrassment. He wasn't ready for this.

"Hahaha noo" Dream said with a huge smile on his face.

After about 30 seconds of Dream lifting and rolling around with George on his arms, and not hearing at his complaints, he let him go.

George turned around to see Clay for the first time, well, It wasn't the first time he saw his face but seeing him in real life felt a lot different. The first thing he thought was that his friend was one of those people that look a lot better in real life than in photos. But he wasn't going to tell him that.

"You really look like a homeless man" George laughed at his own joke.

"Shush" Dream replied trying to sound angry, but he was laughing as well.

Dream hugged George again, but this time properly.

"Welcome George" Dream said in a soft voice. 

George was flustered, but hugged him back anyways, he hated when Dream does the soft voice thingy, he thought it felt weird.

"You are so cringe" George said smiling.

After that Clay helped George with all his travel bags and luggage and drove home, not without going to Mc Donalds first, he knew George liked this stuff.

This is a whole new beggining.

♥ ♥ ♥

Hey! Thanks for reading, hope you liked the first chapter (? Next ones will be longer.

I don't really like to ship real people, but these two are just the cutest! If they ever say they don't like or they are uncomfortable with people making fanfics, I will errase this one inmediately.

If you are reading this, you are awesome! Thank you again and never change ♥

Cover was made by me, yeah, don't bully me.

♥ ♥ ♥