Part 4: The discount

Chapter is narrated on George's POV

The last two months have been totally chaotic, in a good way mostly. Living with Dream feels like watching him speedruning  irl?, what I mean is, that he has a specific routine everyday but he always somehow manages to come with something new that you weren't specting. And today was one of those days.

"What do you mean we are not recording today?" I asked to him confused,  we planned to record a video with Sapnap today after all.

"Well first of all, Sapnap told me he couldn't join us today, soo" He paused for a second and looked for something on his phone, and before I could ask what he was doing he flipped his phone to me showing me what was on screen.

And there it was, two reserved seats for that one movie I wanted to watch since it was announced on almost every social media I have. Not so long ago, all cinemas reopened as if nothing happened since, you know, the virus. And for some reason EVERYONE is buying tickets to watch movies now.

"HOW?!" I was trying to understand how did he managed to get not one but two reservations for a movie that was so anticipated on the same day?

"It doesn't matter how" He said laughing as ussual "The movie starts in an hour so let's go don't you think?"

I didn't say anything and just went to my room to grab my stuff and get ready to leave, and I bet he was doing the same. It really bothers me when he does that kind of stuff so suddenly, it made me happy, anxious and angry at the same time, god have mercy on the girl that becomes his next girlfriend.

After we were ready to go dream called an uber into our place because he "wasn't feeling like driving today", gladly the cinema wasn't too far from where we live and the driver wasn't a talkative one.

"Ok tell me how did you get those reservations" I told dream in a quiet tone so I would bother the driver who was clearly vibing to the music on the radio.

"Uhh... you are not gonna like this..."

"Did you stole them?" Please don't say yes.

"What? Of course not you idiot" He started wheezing.

"Then just tell me" I clearly have really low patience.

"Well, the regular ones were all sold out so" He made a small pause "I bought ones with discount..." Okay now I was actually worried, why was that a bad thing?

"Why wouldn't be the discounted ones be sold out?" I didn't undtersand how could that happen "I mean they are cheaper... are you sure you didn't got scammed?"

"No no, I'm sure, it's just... Okay don't get mad at me" I'm getting mad at him "The ones with discount were for couples only" Yep, I'm mad at him.

"WHAT THE F-" I tried to relax "Why would you do that we are not a couple idiot they will know we are lying right away" I am worried.

Dream just laughed at me "They can't know that"

"We are going to jail" I put both my hands in my face, I laughed too... okay it was a bit funny, but lying to the eployees still worried me.

"We are not" He kept laughing, I want to punch him.

Luckily the destination was a couple of minutes away and in the blink of an eye we were already in the cinema, standing like idiots in front of the entrance.

"Okay so what's the plan? They wont ask anything right?" 

"They can't ask us anything idiot, also It's not like we are the only ones taking advantaje of the couples discount" He said as if this was something really normal for him, and even though I knew what he said was true, I was still a bit worried, or maybe not worried but more like embarassed. "Look just hold my hand until we get inside and we will be okay" Dream really doesn't make me feel better even tough I can see he's trying.