Part 3: Really cute

Two weeks later, Dream, George and Sapnap agreed to make a irl live stream on twitch as a way to celebrate George's arrival. And of course, Clay made sure that his face was off camera all the time, the only two people fully visible were Sapnap and George who were sitting in the background talking, reading donations and twitter posts while Dream was speedrunning minecraft. Besides the chaos in twitter and the chat because of being so close to see Dream for the first time, everything else was actually normal.

"Why are the three of you wearing Dream's merch?" The tts voice said after a $5 donation.

"Because if we didn't he said he was going to kick me out" George said.

"Yea and said that he just wanted us here to promote his merch" Sapnap continued after him, followed by Dream letting out a small laugh.

"Mhm, and all I wanted was to spend time with my friends" George continued talking looking at his phone pretending to be sad.

"It's okay George you are not alone in this" Sapnap put a hand over George's shoulder, making a high pitched voice at the end of the sencence as if he were about to cry.

"You both are so stupid" Dream said letting out a big laugh, making the other two laugh too "I just asked them nicely don't worry"

"Lies, big lies" Sapnap complained while writing something in his phone, probably tweeting something.

The stream continued normally, after more than 20 attempts, Dream got tired and ended his Speedrun stream, they were discussing what to do next when BadBoyHalo called them on TeamSpeak, and after some minutes of talking Bad had an idea.

"Oooh you could play survival but donations tells you what to do, Skeppy did that once and it was so fun" He let out a small laugh at the end, probably remembering the fun he had making that video.

"Ooh that sounds alright" Clay responded "So who is doing it? Not me I'm tired"

"I'm buying pizza so George" Sapnap followed up.

"Okay, but I don't wan't to play alone" He made a small pause "Bad can you join me?"

"Oooo really? Okay!" It was easy to tell he was happy to hear that only by that.

After a while setting everything, there was now on the top right corner of the screen a list of challenges with donations prices on each one of them, some were nice ones like giving them resources and armor, and other were awful like reseting the world or errasing all the items they got. While they were waiting for the pizza Dream and Sapnap were having a good time joking around and making fun of George and Bad each time they had to start over again.

The laughs stopped when one of the donations showed up on screen surprising them, someone donated $250 saying how much they enjoyed their videos and how they make them happy.

"Whaaat you didn't need to donate that much" George said while reading the donation trough his left monitor. He continued reading it out loud when he noticed something at the end.

"Also could you say..." George stopped reading inmediately "I'm not saying that" He continued to laugh nervously "But thank you for-"

"Wait what did they said?" The other three said almost at the same time making George laugh again.

Dream didn't waited for him to respond, and avoiding the camera he stood at George's left side reading the donation message.

"I love you Clay?" Dream laughed "What is this new meta?"

"Wait didn't he said it already a while ago?" Bad asked confused.